old problem I cant fix or get help with

Discus and support old problem I cant fix or get help with in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this happened 6 months ago .. Posted 8 Jun 2015 11:25 PM Turned on my Xbox1 and ran the update, it did its thing and restated. Played battlefield... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarD0GZ, Jan 1, 2016.

1. WarD0GZ
    WarD0GZ Guest

this happened 6 months ago ..

• Posted 8 Jun 2015 11:25 PM

• Turned on my Xbox1 and ran the update, it did its thing and restated. Played battlefield 4 for about 2 hours, Shut my xbox1 off for a few hours, came back a few hours later and when I went to start playing again I had no sound. no lights on the adaptor nothing.
      controller is updated, did a cold restart and nothing. unplugged the adaptor pulled the battery from the controller and still nothing..

is there a way to restore to factory restore a controller, and yes the adaptor works great on my new controller..

:)

WarD0GZ, Jan 1, 2016
  2. AljosaN123
    AljosaN123 Guest
    Buying

I cant buy uprising dlc it gives me erore there is a problem with your account to fix problem go to xbox.com and i cant fix it help pls

AljosaN123, Jan 1, 2016
  3. RCITY Killa
    RCITY Killa Guest
    I cant send or accept invites to parties and games.

why cant i send or accept any party invites i just renewed my xbox live and it didnt fix the problem please help me fix this

RCITY Killa, Jan 1, 2016
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Controllers don't last forever. Hence the 90 day warranty.

Just buy another one.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 1, 2016
  5. WarD0GZ
    WarD0GZ Guest
    isn't it kinda weird tho that it just stopped or are that just that crappy?

WarD0GZ, Jan 1, 2016
  6. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Maybe a factory reset of the console...... I would contact support first.

kingvas78, Oct 31, 2018
  7. WarD0GZ Win User

isn't it kinda weird tho that it just stopped or are that just that crappy?
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Controllers don't last forever. Hence the 90 day warranty.

Just buy another one.
  9. kingvas78 Win User

Maybe a factory reset of the console...... I would contact support first.
  10. EvasiveGman117 Win User

Getting silently dropped from xbox party chat 0x89231804

appears this is a very old problem that has never been fixed. i have a similar problem and am probably going to just buy a new console. it is a shame xbox cant seem to get themselves together that i need to resort to this.
  11. mip0000 Win User

can't connect to xbox live( and wireless) when using hdmi cable

recently i fixed the problem by having two wireless router , it was meant cover a blind spot but it some how fixed the wireless problem. i don't connect to the new router. i connect to the old one which is something i cant do before.
Thema:

1. old problem I cant fix or get help with - Similar Threads - old problem cant

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  4. Problems with my old xbox user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with my old xbox user: Hello. I haven't used this account in a few years and I used to have a xbox profile associated on this acocunt. The problem I have is, when I try to log in to my old xbox profile does not log...
  5. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  6. very especific problem envolving old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    very especific problem envolving old account: So, I was browsing and I remebered an old account from my xbox 360 Since I have many memories envolving this account, I tried to retrive and then the problems arrived. My cousin made that...
  7. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  8. Saving the game in old games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving the game in old games problem: I have an Xbox series s, my first time owning an Xbox console. I bought Red Dead Redemption and started to play. The game asks me to connect to Xbox live so I can save the game. But I don't have...
  9. Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem old Xbox cables to modern tv that uses HDMI: How do I connect my Xbox that uses plug in cables (red, white, green etc) to a modern television that only has links for HDMI connections? Is it possible to buy some type of conversion plug? Thank...
  10. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

in XboX Insiders
    When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.: I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to...