Old minecraft expansions not loading

Discus and support Old minecraft expansions not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can’t get my old expansions in the new version of minecraft pls help! Note: i did get the old deluxe version of minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sweder 007, Sep 22, 2017.

1. sweder 007
    sweder 007 Guest

i can’t get my old expansions in the new version of minecraft pls help! Note: i did get the old deluxe version of minecraft

:)

sweder 007, Sep 22, 2017
  2. gladiator58
    gladiator58 Guest
    not loading minecraft

I try to load my minecraft world but it doesn't load. my screen just spins around the tutorial world and no bar saying it is loading appears. I waited for at least an hour and nothing.

gladiator58, Sep 22, 2017
  3. not loading minecraft

Are you trying to load the Tutorial bud?

fireflysuicide, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Mr_Awesome Win User

Oblivion w/ Knights of the 9 and shivering Isles

You'll need a harddrive to load thos expansion packs. They're quite large expansions and need to be stored on a harddrive or a very large USB flash drive.
  5. scottwazza Win User

Minecraft players

Hi, Im only 8 yrs old, but know loads about Minecraft, and would love to help and play....Can I add you?
  6. USruper Win User

Corrupted Minecraft World?

Try logging in to her account on Xbox one than Download Minecraft, There should be a option to load up old worlds from the data saved on that account.
  7. iTsFx Win User

Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that your deleted Minecraft world is still available in the Xbox Cloud. Here's what you can try to recover it:

On your Xbox Series S, open the Minecraft game and go to the "Play" menu.

Look for the "Sync Old Worlds" option and select it.

This should show you a list of worlds that are stored in the Xbox Cloud. Look for your deleted world and select it.

Choose the "Download" option to download the world back to your Xbox Series S.

If your world is not showing up in the Sync Old Worlds list, it may have been permanently deleted from the Xbox Cloud as well. In that case, you may not be able to recover it.

Regarding your Seagate storage expansion, if you had previously saved a backup of your Minecraft world on the expansion before deleting it, you might be able to recover it from there. You can connect the Seagate expansion to your Xbox Series S and then try to locate the saved data for the deleted world.

If none of these methods work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your deleted Minecraft world. It's always a good idea to make regular backups of your saved data to prevent permanent loss of your game progress.
  8. dschnurjr Win User

Destiny 2 expansion

I have this same issue. The DLC items are tied to the account, which i was aware of. The expansion isn't loading on the second account, which is a problem. This was not an issue with the base game, or the previous game and its expansions.
Thema:

1. Old minecraft expansions not loading - Similar Threads - Old minecraft expansions

2. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  7. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  8. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...
  9. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  10. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...