Old Minecraft Account

Discus and support Old Minecraft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have an old minecraft account that I made with my moms old work email when I was younger, and have been using it to login for years. Her old boss... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darin_277, May 10, 2023.

1. Darin_277
    Darin_277 Guest

Old Minecraft Account

So I have an old minecraft account that I made with my moms old work email when I was younger, and have been using it to login for years. Her old boss deleted the email account, and now I cant sign in to my minecraft account i've had for years. Who can I contact to get this resolved, I feel like this is a very niche problem, and I have spent a lot of money on this account.

All in all I just want to change my minecraft account to be assocaited with another email address.

I also want to mention I havn't been sign into my moms old work email for years and thats why I couldnt change it previously.

:)

Darin_277, May 10, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying minecraft for the new one but can't but also can't play?

sign in to the store with the old account, download minecraft and then sign out and back in with the new account, then you can play minecraft without repurchasing it.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Old Minecraft Account

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If you haven’t migrated your Minecraft account yet, I suggest you contact Minecraft team so they can check your Minecraft profile. Just provide the transaction ID so they can validate your game. You can refer to this link as your guide:https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36....

To help you, here’s their contact link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. YadiraG1 Win User

My Minecraft invites are going to my other phone

Try signing out of the minecraft account on your old phone
  6. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
Thema:

Old Minecraft Account

1. Old Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Old Minecraft Account

2. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  7. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...
  8. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  9. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...