Old forgotten Email

Discus and support Old forgotten Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a email address signed up to one of my accounts from 3-4 years ago now. But I can't remember the email I know the gamertag but forgot the email.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 6, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Old forgotten Email

I have a email address signed up to one of my accounts from 3-4 years ago now. But I can't remember the email I know the gamertag but forgot the email. How would I find the email?

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 6, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Old Profile Forgotten Email

Hi there,

For this case I would advise on contacting Xbox Support, they will ask a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they will be able to give you the email address.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
  3. BradM29
    BradM29 Guest

Allright so i wanted to download my old profile to my xbox, but i cant remember which email i used for it.I think at one point i changed the email to a different one, but its been so long and i think i might not have that email anymore. any advice on how
    i can my profile back? GT: ManicDemise

BradM29, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

Old forgotten Email

Boas BS5, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Old forgotten Email

6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

For this case I would advise on contacting Xbox Support, they will ask a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they will be able to give you the email address.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Kimberlu82 Win User

Are you trying to download it to like a friend's house or something? Or to a new console? If you have a console that it's already on that you can sign onto you can go over to account management, then account security and it'll be viewable, if it's not already
    in the upper right corner of the dashboard. So BradM29 is not the gamertag you're trying to use?

If you've forgotten the password after you've learned the email you can go to account.live.com, select "Can't access my account" and follow the flow to get your password reset options. If you do figure out your email and still know your password account.live.com
    would still be a good place to go because if you haven't played in a while you may be prompted to update your proofs on the console, which you do on account.live.com, better to get it over with, make sure their up to date, etc.
  8. MrsBuzzy4321 Win User

Why is Microsoft asking me to set a gamer tag (as if I’m a new user) when I already have one that I’ve been using and have not changed?

Problem solved! I found thatI I have an old ms account attached to an old email address that I had forgotten all about. My gamer tag is linked to that one, so all good.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Email forgotten

In theory, you could solve this problem via the phone number you have entered in your account, and if you do not have a problem and you will not be able to access your account. Write this issue with online support for technical support.
Thema:

Old forgotten Email

1. Old forgotten Email - Similar Threads - Old forgotten Email

2. I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...: I wanted to get a gamertag for my xbox which I always use come to find out there was one already made so i wanted to knew that person only again to find out that person it me. I know this because...
  3. After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...: Hi there, After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve been asked to log back into my account and have forgotten the password (I’m currently writing this on my second account). My Xbox account was set up...
  4. Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...: My minecraft updated and I was logged out of my account I don’t remember my password or email I’ve been trying almost everything recommended, is there a way it can be deleted so I can link a new...
  5. getting an old forgotten deleted EA account unlinked from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting an old forgotten deleted EA account unlinked from my xbox account: so few days ago i got xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to play few games that require ea account like a way out and NFS heat and i couldnt since my xbox is linked to a REALLY REALLY old EA...
  6. Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for: I have recurring billing on an old account of mine, charging me each month, I have not used the account in years as I no longer have an xbox. I would have thought that it may have stopped when my...
  7. Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: Hiya, As the title suggests, I made this account back in 2005-2006. I cant for the life of me remember the old email address that the account was linked too, and I no longer own the Xbox system...
  8. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  9. Old gamertag forgotten / new gamertag creation forced at first login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old gamertag forgotten / new gamertag creation forced at first login: Hi Xbox on Windows Support Team, I just logged into the Xbox on Windows 10 app for the first time using my Microsoft account. This is the same Microsoft account I used from 2007 to 2012 on my old...
  10. Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts.: Hi, I've forgotten my Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts and I want it back. The GT is called BritishBounty. I've heard that all you have to do is say your security question or...