Old Email Recovery

Discus and support Old Email Recovery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I am trying to access an old Xbox account and I know the gamer tag but not the email, is there any way to retrieve or verify the email?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kellye Dubinski, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Old Email Recovery

So I am trying to access an old Xbox account and I know the gamer tag but not the email, is there any way to retrieve or verify the email?

:)

Kellye Dubinski, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Old Email Recovery

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but according to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your Gamertag."

I have here steps/methods where you can possibly locate the Microsoft email address that you previously used.

If you have an Xbox console, you can check the Microsoft email address from there. Everything will be easier once we have the email address.

You may need to check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

old email recovery

Call support and give them the Gamertag, they will ask you some security questions and hopefully they will be able to provide you with the Windows Live ID of the profile - With that you get on the road to recovering the profile to your new console!

Good luck!
  4. SammyVS Win User

No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

A complicated situation. I would try to put the old email in the recovery form anyway.
  5. SammyVS Win User

No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

Put the old email in, that was the email registered in the Microsoft account anyway. Before filling out the recovery form, did you try to reset your account password?
  6. AudileAtol18720 Win User

Account Recovery

Ok so I am trying to recover two different accounts.

The first account is so old that I am pretty sure it was before that verification email requirement.

The second account is slightly newer and the primary email is an old college email address which I no longer have access to but on the bright side I have access to the secondary email and when I tried the recovery process trying to use my student email as
    the primary and using the secondary for the recovery it still did not work.
Thema:

Old Email Recovery

1. Old Email Recovery - Similar Threads - Old Email Recovery

2. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  3. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  4. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  5. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  6. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  7. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  8. I redeemed a gift card to an old email!

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a gift card to an old email!: I redeemed a gift card from my wife and I redeemed it to an old email by mistake. Is there anyway to have that moved to my account I use for gaming? I messed up and don’t want to lose 75$...
  9. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  10. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...