Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve...

Discus and support Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my xbox account I use - all my games, all my progress, all my purchases - is linked to an old email (outlook.com) that I no longer use for anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niall Maclennan, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve...

So my xbox account I use - all my games, all my progress, all my purchases - is linked to an old email (outlook.com) that I no longer use for anything.

Now I've got a Playstation and PC, that both are set up with my primary email (hotmail.com), and want to link the 3 so hopefully some of my progress in the games I've grinder (R6 mainly), will maybe carry over to some degree and isn't a complete loss.

I have tried before to link my PS and Xbox via Ubisoft and ended up accidentally making an xbox profile for the new email address.

What I'd like to do ideally is, have my xbox profile, changed from the old outlook email to the new Hotmail email. Deleting the accidental profile at the same time.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to do this?

:)

Niall Maclennan, Feb 13, 2023
  2. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
  3. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  4. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
  5. Hamfisty4 Win User

I deleted my hotmail account after it had been hacked. How do I get it back?

The email is less relevant than what it was linked to. My xbox account and profile were set up with the old email and while I thought I followed directions to establish the new credentials on the existing acvount I can't access the content I downloaded and my existing game profile withall my saved games and progress I can't access. I keep getting an error at login to go to account.live.com to fix and try logging in again. Not sure what I need to do.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
    The local Forza Horizon 4 save games are located here:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData

There should be a wgs folder in there which is the save folder.

Not entirely sure how to get the local copy synced to the cloud without the cloud over-riding the local copy though...way beyond my ability to understand
Thema:

Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve...

1. Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve... - Similar Threads - Old email addtess

2. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  3. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  4. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  5. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  6. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  7. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  8. I redeemed a gift card to an old email!

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a gift card to an old email!: I redeemed a gift card from my wife and I redeemed it to an old email by mistake. Is there anyway to have that moved to my account I use for gaming? I messed up and don’t want to lose 75$...
  9. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  10. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...