Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

Discus and support Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021.

  1. /u/pillai98
    /u/pillai98 Guest

    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

    /u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse Mass Win User

    Xbox Series X - Screen Glitch/Distortion only during Game loading/static screens (not on any other app)

    I just had this same issue on my LG G3 TV. I went in and turned off Dolby Vision on the XBOX Series X and that fixed the issue. HDR works fine. This seems like a issue with a recent update.
  3. coco meat train Win User

    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

    In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

    i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  5. Antone E nb1 Win User

    My Xbox one isn't installing when off

    I am having the same issue with my Xbox series X. It seems to stop all downloads when in standby using instant-on. Wondering if this might require an update to fix?
  6. Irishprimer Win User

    Console sensitivity Xbox Series X

    I had a third controller that I used primarily on my PC that has not been updated. Connected it to the series x and have no issues at all. Seems the latest controller firmware is a bust. I can use my old controller for the time being. Won't be able to use the two other controllers until a new firmware update rolls outs and pray it fixes the issue. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

Loading...
  1. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... - Similar Threads - Old delta update

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  6. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  7. The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!

    in XboX Insiders
    The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to...
  8. 5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...

    in XboX Insiders
    5 year old xbox/microwsoft account hacked and suspended please help me. any exworkers or...: I honestly don’t even know where to start and I’m shaking while typing this. A few days ago my Microsoft account got completely taken over because of a Discord phishing scam and I feel sick just...
  9. Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta

    in XboX Insiders
    Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments]
  10. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

    in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....