Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

Discus and support Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021.

1. /u/pillai98
    /u/pillai98 Guest

Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

/u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Jesse Mass Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen Glitch/Distortion only during Game loading/static screens (not on any other app)

I just had this same issue on my LG G3 TV. I went in and turned off Dolby Vision on the XBOX Series X and that fixed the issue. HDR works fine. This seems like a issue with a recent update.
  3. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  5. Antone E nb1 Win User

My Xbox one isn't installing when off

I am having the same issue with my Xbox series X. It seems to stop all downloads when in standby using instant-on. Wondering if this might require an update to fix?
  6. Irishprimer Win User

Console sensitivity Xbox Series X

I had a third controller that I used primarily on my PC that has not been updated. Connected it to the series x and have no issues at all. Seems the latest controller firmware is a bust. I can use my old controller for the time being. Won't be able to use the two other controllers until a new firmware update rolls outs and pray it fixes the issue. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... - Similar Threads - Old delta update

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  4. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  8. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  9. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  10. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....