Old Capture Card On Series X
Discus and support Old Capture Card On Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the series X on launch day and I'm trying to use my old capture card that needs the 2nd hdmi port the xbox one had, I bought an hdmi splitter but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheLongLiveApoc, Nov 30, 2020.
Thema:
Old Capture Card On Series X
Loading...
-
Old Capture Card On Series X - Similar Threads - Old Capture Card
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
Is there anyway to get old captures back?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIs there anyway to get old captures back?: Hi. I haven't been active on my Xbox over the past year as I have been too busy to play games. However, I checked my captures yesterday and I found they have all been removed. I can now see Xbox... -
How do I get back my old game captures?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned... -
How do i transfer all my captures that are on my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One S?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do i transfer all my captures that are on my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One S?: I want to upgrade to my Xbox One S but I'm scared that I'll lose certain info like all my captrues that are saved and All the Profiles on my original Xbox One 5ed2af9b-f683-4d2c-89fa-26c814b37899 -
How do I upload my old captures to my OneDrive
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I upload my old captures to my OneDrive: As per the future update, my old captures from years ago will be deleted after 90 days or so, and I want to upload them to my OneDrive to keep them. However, it only works if I upload them from...