Old 360 games I’ve earned achievements in show 0 GS in my profile

Discus and support Old 360 games I’ve earned achievements in show 0 GS in my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I’ve started using my account again after not touching it in a long time, I’ve found most games from my 360 days show 0 GS, but most of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielZhu1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. GabrielZhu1
    GabrielZhu1 Guest

Ever since I’ve started using my account again after not touching it in a long time, I’ve found most games from my 360 days show 0 GS, but most of these games I’ve actually earned achievements in. It’s been like this for two years, these were earned offline legit, no enforcement on my account. I’ve tried speaking to support about this multiple times but these chats end in complete silence by the agent or I’m being told I’m being transferred. Would love any ideas on how to fix this

:)

GabrielZhu1, Nov 9, 2022
  2. GabrielZhu1 Win User

ohhhh, it’s been a thing for years? Are there any plans to fix it?

EDIT: I just counted my 360 games and it doesn’t add up to my displayed gamerscore
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It’s a known bug , you still have the points, don’t worry about it
  4. Danno McK. Win User

reset gamerscore

[quote user="CHEEZEPUFFZ IV"]i had modded my gs and it got reset i want to earn my achievements again so can microsoft take of the cheater zone and reset my gs back to 0 so i can re earn [/quote]

I don't see the Cheater banner on your profile, though it does look like you'd been reset (all those played games with 0 gamerscore). Also, how is it that all of your current achievements were unlocked yesterday, 2012-01-27? It looks suspicious for
    somebody who says they want to re-earn the achievements.

The punishment for re-modding your gamerscore after a reset is usually a permanent ban of the account, BTW.
  5. KirsiLindh-Mansikka Win User

missing achievements and gamerscore

No, like vast amounts of score disappearing from one’s total GS and individual games showing zero GS earned instead of actual amount. Not tied just to recent achievements not showing up, but also old ones disappearing and the monthly GS leaderboard being
    all screwed up.

I used to have about 85k, now for two weeks or so the total has been showing only 53k, and the leaderboard shows I have earned over 8k in GS this month when in fact the total should be only a few hundred.
  6. AghastPolecat Win User

Gamerscore

i am having this same issue (console), i tried earning an achievement and my GS updated, but on xbox.com my game history is not updating, only the games with beacons are showing..and if i download my profile again it goes back to zero
Thema:

1. Old 360 games I’ve earned achievements in show 0 GS in my profile - Similar Threads - Old 360 games

2. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  3. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  4. Xbox 360 account to play old games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account to play old games: I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I cant sign him in to be able to save progress...
  5. having trouble with my old Xbox 360 controller works well with every other game but...

in XBoX on Windows
    having trouble with my old Xbox 360 controller works well with every other game but...: been trying to look up everything on the internet for my wireless 360 controller has issues lil bit too my 360 controller is old and wired im trying to plug it into a 3.0 usb extender but while...
  6. Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken.: Hi, A long time ago, I downloaded a game called Dash of Destruction. It was a free game. It has long since been delisted and is no longer available for new players. Since I'd had previously...
  7. Unable to re-download old digital Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download old digital Xbox 360 game: Hi there, I recognize this is a long shot. Way back, I bought Marble Blast Ultra from the Xbox 360 store and loved it. Eventually, that old Xbox died, and the account was deleted due to GDPR as...
  8. I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.: I've been troubleshooting it all day but every time it says “the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.” It is a physical game so im really confused. Im signed in to Xbox live and...
  9. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  10. Old game extensiona from an XBOX 360 to an XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old game extensiona from an XBOX 360 to an XBOX One: Hello, I bought Gears of war 2 with the pack "ALL Fronts" a few years ago when I had an XBOX 360, then my console came out of order and I bought an XBOX One. My question is, does anybody know how...