Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account

Discus and support Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Iv seen this question asked but i unfortunately have had no advance in my own issue. SO lets start from the start, i recently got an xbox 360 elite... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrickPlayz, Dec 9, 2021.

1. BrickPlayz
    BrickPlayz Guest

Iv seen this question asked but i unfortunately have had no advance in my own issue.

SO lets start from the start, i recently got an xbox 360 elite and wanted to get my old 360 account active again, but the email address i used seems to either have been hijacked by an ex and they have replaced my account with their own OR the ex's account was the last active on the 360 i previously owned (it blew up about 12 years ago when they were playing it).

Now i know the account exists because i found it on the ex's friend list (due to her account being linked to my email i was able to see the xbox account friends list), i have tried to do password resets/account recovery but it keeps telling me there isnt enough information to help me.

I dont have the credit card i had 12 years ago and the xbox was binned due to it exploding so i dont have a serial number.

All i want is my old account so i can redownload my bought games and enjoy my 30k gamer score. Is there anything at all anyone can do to help me recover it?

Before people also assume that oh he is doing this for some vindictive reason, i assure you all i want is my paid for games, my Gamerscore and my account of over 15 years

:)

BrickPlayz, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi BrickPlayz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The only 2 ways to regain access to an account its to fill out the recovery form successfully or to use any contact method added to the account like a phone number or backup email, here it's a guide to successfully fill out the recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. TRYHARD NATlON Win User

My hacked account I want it back

And i did a account recovery and i fill out the right anserws and still wrong wat is wrong with mircosoft i want my account back now mircosoft i want account i want the email change i know the email address for my account and i dont know the password.
    Get my account back to me ASAP
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Wrong Account, Right Email.

Hey there Esavis! You can very easily change your Microsoft Account (WLID) by following the steps in our WLID Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx). Let us
    know if that helps, thanks!
  5. C1rcu1t Phr34k Win User

Alright, was hoping for a faster way, but I had assumed that was what I was going to have to do. Thanks though.
  6. NikkiBeckman Win User

sign in with the account that has the email you want to use, change the email to something else

sign in with the account that you have the email you don't want to use, change that email to the one that was on previous account
Thema:

1. Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account - Similar Threads - Old 360 Account

2. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  3. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  4. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  5. Regarding an old 360 account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding an old 360 account...: Hi, so for years now I've been trying to recover my first Xbox live account from when I was like 8. It used to work just fine with xbox live, but at some point when I was really young the profile...
  6. Xbox 360 account to play old games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account to play old games: I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I cant sign him in to be able to save progress...
  7. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  8. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  9. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  10. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...