Old 1.18 worlds not running 1.19 in Minecraft.

Discus and support Old 1.18 worlds not running 1.19 in Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing Minecraft on my Xbox series X and have updated to 1.19. However, my old world will only give me blocks and options from 1.18 (ie: no mud).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doughnutmind, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Doughnutmind
    Doughnutmind Guest

I’m playing Minecraft on my Xbox series X and have updated to 1.19. However, my old world will only give me blocks and options from 1.18 (ie: no mud). When I start a new game, all the 1.19 update features are present, but they are not present or usable in my old world. How do I update my old world to run 1.19? I’m running bedrock, so it should have been automatic, and I’ve already uninstalled/reinstalled the game and restarted the system.

:)

Doughnutmind, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Doughnutmind! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

In this case, I suggest you contact Minecraft team since this is an in-game issue. You can submit the request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. E.J. Paras Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

Can you explain in detail what would happen when I delete "Minecraft versions", "Accounts and Cache" and "Microsoft Store local cache"

And can you explain what "Minecraft versions" are? like are they 1.18? 1.19? or is it Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft: Bedrock
  4. JSummers2 Win User

Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft bedrock update

yeah she is already on 1.19.1 everyone is already updated.

My partner created a realm via PS4 and our friend who plays via the switch can connect fine no issue's its just the realm that I created via windows 10 that seems to be the issue.

Removed all resource packs etc - Same issues.

Re-installed minecraft on the switch - same issues.

Edit :

Activated an old realm world - Switch can join no issues.

Created new world realm - Switch joins no issues.

Re-activate the current world where original issue was - Issue still present.

Replaced old realm world with current world back up (june 7th update 1.19) - Issue present.

Replaced world realm with back up before june 7th update (1.18 then updated the realm to 1.19 before switch joins) - issue present.
  5. ANOMALYEXE Win User

My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is there a way to fix this?

Old type worlds were removed in 1.18 (Caves and Cliffs Part 2) and it is impossible to change a flat world into infinite intentionally without save editing
  6. ClausReich Win User

Will Minecraft 1.19's worldgen upgrade worlds like 1.18's did?

Hello Risz! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

We currently don't have any info about the fact if the next update will also update your world inside of the game.
Thema:

1. Old 1.18 worlds not running 1.19 in Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Old worlds running

2. Saving my old world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving my old world: On my previous account (that Microsoft kicked me out and don't believe it was me when I tried to get it back) I had a Minecraft world that I had exported from the Xbox 360 days to the Xbox One...
  3. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  4. Old worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old worlds: I want to recover my old worlds from my Xbox one to my new xbox one and it just keeps telling me i have no other world from any other version of Minecraft when i have multiple that have never been...
  5. A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds: So basically this happened to me today. I deleted Minecraft to save some space and then reinstalled, took a long time to enter my original account cause of some technical issues, I'm on a IOS by...
  6. My old minecraft world crashes the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old minecraft world crashes the game: When I update my Minecraft version to 1.20 my old world can't be loaded when I load that world the game continue kicking me out off game even wh n other worlds work correctly....
  7. Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds: A while ago I used to play minecraft xbox one edition with a family member's account who forgot the password. Fast forward to today and I want to play on that account again but that family member...
  8. How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?: I see the name of the world in some of the files but i am not sure how to convert it into a .mcworld in minecraft as that is required. I recently downgraded from windows 11 22h2 to windows 10...
  9. Recovering an old Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering an old Minecraft world: Hello I used to play a lot of Minecraft back in the day. Ive been wanting to play on my old world but it doesn't seem to be loading properly. I can see the old realm when I look at subscriptions...
  10. Fallout New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues) will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues) will not work: Hi, I have the physical copy of Fallout New vegas, and when i download all of the DLC my Xbox tells me that every DLC has downloaded, Dead Money, Honest Hearts, and Old World Blues, but when i...