Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the...

Discus and support Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the same name. I can’t access my games or anything. Plz help!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TJ Metzger, May 28, 2023.

1. TJ Metzger
    TJ Metzger Guest

Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the...

Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the same name. I can’t access my games or anything. Plz help!!

:)

TJ Metzger, May 28, 2023
  2. temejin77 Win User

xbox email

i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ??
    Hi

by changing the email this means that you wil create a new account and a new gamertag. you can try to reset the password to create a new password and access to yor account

https://account.live.com/password/reset

hope it helps
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the same name. I can’t access my games or anything. Plz help!!

Hello, that's not something should happen. An Xbox account is always linked to a single Microsoft account
  4. TJ Metzger Win User

I went on vacation, got a new Xbox while I was there, and couldn’t remember my password. Once I reset the password, it was like it made me a brand new account. It literally kept my same gamertag, it just added a couple numbers behind it. So I’ve lost all my games I’ve bought. Can you even have more than 1 Xbox account on one email?? I just don’t understand……
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello TJ, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Xbox account. May I know why you needed to reset your account password?
    And if you go to your account order history using the link below, are you able to see your purchases or nothing appears?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  6. TJ Metzger Win User

Can 1 email be linked to 2 Xbox accounts ?
Thema:

1. Okay so I reset my password to my Xbox account and it created a whole new account with the... - Similar Threads - Okay reset password

2. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  5. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  8. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  9. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  10. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...