Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account?

Discus and support Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime I try and link a microsoft account to my nintendo switch minecraft it always sends me to Xbox live where nothing happens its always just a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Katrina Hodges, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account?

Everytime I try and link a microsoft account to my nintendo switch minecraft it always sends me to Xbox live where nothing happens its always just a black screen and I can never connect. I don't know how to fix this problem and really wanna play on servers with my friends.

:)

Katrina Hodges, Nov 18, 2022
  2. blacklab87 Win User

I am experiencing the same exact problem, cannot link a microsoft account to a Nintendo switch for Minecraft. I get a black screen after entering my password on Xbox live.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. Katrina Hodges Win User

Alright so yes I have tried it on at least 2 different wifi's the one at my house and the one at my college. Neither has worked. As to attempts to fix it I have tried the website and code on my phone, the QR code on my phone, then the website and code on my computer on my laptop thinking it may just be my phone. All three always ended up in the same outcome. I could sign into my microsoft account and put in my password and click enter. Everytime it took me to an Xbox live website and all I could see was the web link in the search bar, everything else was black on the page no matter how long I waited, refreashed the page, or tried again. Hope this helps
  5. Katrina Hodges Win User

This is still a reoccurring problem today I will contact microsoft
  6. Katrina Hodges Win User

Alright thank you. I will tell you if it still doesn't work tomorrow and contact microsoft.
Thema:

1. Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Okay connect Minecraft

2. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  5. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  8. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  9. okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?: I am using a translation app because English is not my native language. Therefore, the English expressions I use may be incorrect. Currently, I have purchased Minecraft: Bedrock Edition&iOS...