okay I've figured it out for the XBOX controller not being responsive though it's connected

Discus and support okay I've figured it out for the XBOX controller not being responsive though it's connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All you have to do is shut everything off but hold the button on the xbox and wait until the controller turns off too,then grab your controller, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Art1st st4r R, Feb 20, 2023.

1. okay I've figured it out for the XBOX controller not being responsive though it's connected

All you have to do is shut everything off but hold the button on the xbox and wait until the controller turns off too,then grab your controller, and manually turn it on from your controller, don't turn it on from the xbox itself, use the controller instead. then that'll reset your xbox. and then boom it works.....for me at least!

:)

Art1st st4r R, Feb 20, 2023
  2. NonSportsGirl Win User

State of Decay xbox one - Whose buying it?

Played the demo on the 360 and own the game on Steam. it's okay, but very rough around the edges.

My biggest gripe though is with the controls. The layout is fine but they just don't feel responsive enough.

The girlfriend loved it though, so I've no doubt I'll get to try it on the One.
  3. Photonimus Win User

A heads up on starting Hearthfire

It's true though. I've seen many times gamers not being able to figure something out proper, and they cry "Glitch!"
  4. jinsing129 Win User

Is there a way to change to a single click?

Ok, I think I've figured out my install problem.

Still stumped on my controller issue though.
  5. Thijs#8 Win User

Making Videos On XboX360

Okay. And the capture card is connected to your Xbox and a pc?

Sorry for these stupid questions but I like to figure out completely!
  6. MegaUltraMike Win User

Xbox One Wireless Display

Oh okay. Thank you for the response. I thought the app would allow the Xbox to control my desktop like a remote connection. So I'd need a bluetooth controller or a dongle, or to connect through usb on the PC. Does the same controller handle both PC and
    Xbox, or would that need two different controllers?
Thema:

okay I've figured it out for the XBOX controller not being responsive though it's connected

1. okay I've figured it out for the XBOX controller not being responsive though it's connected - Similar Threads - okay I've figured

2. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  5. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  8. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  9. okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?: I am using a translation app because English is not my native language. Therefore, the English expressions I use may be incorrect. Currently, I have purchased Minecraft: Bedrock Edition&iOS...