Okami HD achievement glitching

Discus and support Okami HD achievement glitching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to get the sniff em out achievement, and I've completed all 4 contracts as well as turned them in for the gold dust, however it still won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlameTheMercy, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. Okami HD achievement glitching


    Im trying to get the sniff em out achievement, and I've completed all 4 contracts as well as turned them in for the gold dust, however it still won't give me the achievement

    :)
     
    BlameTheMercy, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. What are you guys playing?

    I am currently playing Okami HD.
     
    WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Random Game Discussion Part 1Okami HD achievement glitching :Darksiders

    HD remake or different Okami game entirely?
     
    Darker Reaper, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Albert X Win User

    Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

    Really Considering getting Okami HD.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    What are you guys playing?

    I am currently playing Okami HD.
  6. Darker Reaper Win User

    Random Game Discussion Part 1:Darksiders

    HD remake or different Okami game entirely?
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    What did I miss?

    The encroachment of multiplayer sucks, Microsoft had nothing , Nintendo finally done HD, and Okami is getting remastered in HD.
  8. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

    Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

    Maybe Far Cry New Dawn, Dragon Ballz Figther and Okami HD :)
Thema:

Okami HD achievement glitching

Loading...
  1. Okami HD achievement glitching - Similar Threads - Okami achievement glitching

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Okami achievement not unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okami achievement not unlocking: hi guys. Iv just completed okami hd on xbox one the other day and spent hours making sure i can get all the achievements for the game. Iv fully collected everything and found everything needed but...