Okami achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Okami achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys. Iv just completed okami hd on xbox one the other day and spent hours making sure i can get all the achievements for the game. Iv fully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o MELLI II, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. o MELLI II
    o MELLI II Guest

    Okami achievement not unlocking


    hi guys. Iv just completed okami hd on xbox one the other day and spent hours making sure i can get all the achievements for the game. Iv fully collected everything and found everything needed but the last 4 achievements will just not unlock. Iv followed
    all the suport steps and replayed the game and still nothing Okami achievement not unlocking :( is the game bugged? Thanks for any help

    :)
     
    o MELLI II, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Okami HD achievement glitching

    Im trying to get the sniff em out achievement, and I've completed all 4 contracts as well as turned them in for the gold dust, however it still won't give me the achievement
     
    BlameTheMercy, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

    I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

    Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.
     
    RaddMonz, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Okami achievement not unlocking

    DominumStige, Jan 2, 2018
    #4
  5. o MELLI II
    o MELLI II Guest
    Thank you for your reply. Yes i have followed all suport ideas and only one has unlocked and thats the last one i did last night. Seems strainge since i re completed the game just before doing that part too. The ones that done seem to want to unlock are
    the stray bead achievement and the cherry tree rank achievement. Once they unlock you get the top dog one but still they wont unlock for me
     
    o MELLI II, Jan 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    I would advise filling up the survey at the end tooOkami achievement not unlocking :) That may prompt the Xbox team to investigate the issue.
     
    Ishan8123, Jan 3, 2018
    #6
  7. o MELLI II
    o MELLI II Guest
    thank you for the advice. Have done the survey now so fingers crossed i can get some help soon
     
    o MELLI II, Nov 2, 2018
    #7
  8. DominumStige Win User

    Okami achievement not unlocking

  9. Ishan8123 Win User

    Okami achievement not unlocking

    Thank you for your reply. Yes i have followed all suport ideas and only one has unlocked and thats the last one i did last night. Seems strainge since i re completed the game just before doing that part too. The ones that done seem to want to unlock are
    the stray bead achievement and the cherry tree rank achievement. Once they unlock you get the top dog one but still they wont unlock for me
    I would advise filling up the survey at the end too:) That may prompt the Xbox team to investigate the issue.
  10. o MELLI II Win User

    Okami achievement not unlocking

    thank you for the advice. Have done the survey now so fingers crossed i can get some help soon
  11. o MELLI II Win User

    Okami achievement not unlocking

    Thank you for your reply. Yes i have followed all suport ideas and only one has unlocked and thats the last one i did last night. Seems strainge since i re completed the game just before doing that part too. The ones that done seem to want to unlock are
    the stray bead achievement and the cherry tree rank achievement. Once they unlock you get the top dog one but still they wont unlock for me
  12. Miss Diggz Win User

    I earned an Achievement and it did not add to my Gamerscore

    Hey there Davean,

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention and being super detailed. As I look at your achievement profile for

    Oblivion
    , I'm also seeing what you're describing. Thank you for trying out some troubleshooting steps and letting us know what you did.

    Waiting a little bit longer, as Okami Ryouko suggested above, is what I would recommend next. Since the last achievement unlocked in this game was 4 days ago, waiting another 3 days while trying to unlock other achievements could possibly
    help resolve this issue. If in 3 days you're not seeing a difference, please post back here and we'll go from there. Thanks!!
Thema:

Okami achievement not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Okami achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Okami achievement unlocking

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Okami HD achievement glitching

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okami HD achievement glitching: Im trying to get the sniff em out achievement, and I've completed all 4 contracts as well as turned them in for the gold dust, however it still won't give me the achievement...