OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got...

Discus and support OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; All I did was someone reported my old account I got banned I can’t even text on my main account I know I cannot see how long I am suspended for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kiley ❤️❤️, May 22, 2023.

1. OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got...

All I did was someone reported my old account I got banned I can’t even text on my main account I know I cannot see how long I am suspended for

:)

Kiley ❤️❤️, May 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got suspended am I only suspended for 24 hours or what I’m confused and I don’t know what to do.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Reilly t Win User

Why’s my Xbox keep freezing when redeeming codes?

I can’t even login online as I don’t know the password but can’t even reset it as don’t have the gmail account anymore so it’s a long day for me unless there’s any other options lol?
  4. AMICHAI GASSMANN Win User

How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?

After I report them is there any way of being notified if something happened to them or not? Because I’d personally like to know if they got banned or something so I don’t have to worry about other people anymore. If not that’s ok. And thank you very much for your help :)
  5. BilobateLyric9 Win User

Someone hacked my account!

Ok i got to the persons xbox live account and this is the persons account who hacked me. I cant sign in to sirpepperco anymore now.
  6. Hystrid Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

Ya, there is no way to relink it because the xbox icon disappears, so I have to make a new ubisoft account and link it to my xbox account? Ok, I will try this out and get back to you. But won’t making a new ubisoft account reset my progress? Edit: I have
    made a new account but I don’t know how to link it to my Xbox account.
Thema:

OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got...

1. OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got... - Similar Threads - account account don’t

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  4. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  5. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  6. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  7. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?: Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot...
  8. Can I have my stuff from my Xbox JFK Ceeve account I don’t want the account I want the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have my stuff from my Xbox JFK Ceeve account I don’t want the account I want the...: I just want the stuff I paid for you guys took my money from me gave me no money refund after you took my account and money and didn’t give me my stuff I will send a lawsuit if I don’t got the...
  9. Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?: So I game share with my cousin and he pre-ordered the MWIII cross-gen bundle. I want to buy the vault edition upgrade that costs $30 but I don’t know if I’ll be able to purchase it because I don’t...
  10. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...