Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

Discus and support Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So like I've said l, no longer have the ability to play any of the games that are still have left on my Xbox s series. I don't have the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Faulman, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

So like I've said l, no longer have the ability to play any of the games that are still have left on my Xbox s series. I don't have the email associated with my gamer tag nor the ability to get access to that old email account, password or anything of the sort. I just recently purchased Diablo 4 and every time I try to play it keeps on telling me I don't have the rights to play this without the log in of the old account which I don't have. This is the same for all of my games that I have. I need some serious help with this and if I can't get back what is mine then this expensive gaming console just becomes a fancy paperweight...

:)

Michael Faulman, Jun 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the reset password option because I don't have that email nor access to it anymore.

Hello Michaek, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Dianna Dooley1 Win User

being locked out of Bethesda

Ok I have been trying to recover my password but keeps telling me a error the password has been used so last night I kept putting a lot of different passwords and none of them worked so I guess Bethesda locked me out and so now I don't know if they will let me back in.
  4. Death Icarus Win User

cant add microsoft points.

ok thanks, but my account info was never correct to even begin with. so it weird im just now getting locked 8 years later
  5. YellowyRecord34 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Services

HI basically, I cannot connect to my old account which has been locked because I entered too many wrong password. The problem is I couldnt get one Proper Microsoft Technical Support to get me to reset my password. They only left me a short note that If I
    continued using my console with the locked account, my console might get locked as well. So ever since last year may I havent been able to use my X-Box at all. Could I get just one person to really help me out.
  6. SeasickCornet38 Win User

An old unsolved, severe issue.

OK, so apparently that is just for a password reset, I don't need a password reset. My account is locked, and I can't get in even with the correct password.
Thema:

Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

1. Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the... - Similar Threads - I've been locked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...: I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help...