Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice

Discus and support Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice dd4a646d-a3fa-4622-8f77-39062a093139 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juels Jax, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Juels Jax
    Juels Jax Guest

:)

Juels Jax, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in getting a refund on your subscription.

Let me provide you a direct link for you to request this immediately. Your request will go directly to the refund team as they are the one who will process a refund back to your account.

Make sure to get the order number first on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

If you cannot find the transaction here, please do this to get to the webform:

Choose the option "Why don't I see the purchase in my list?" then "I don't see the purchase"

Choose the last option "none of the above apply, I still can't find my order" then "request a refund"

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They will send you a response with the refund decision within 72 hours.
  3. ravary212 Win User

Game Refunds

I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends, because they said we'd play the game together, and it would be fun. Then it wasn't fun, they didn't
    actually play the game with me, so then I tried to refund it. But now I can't because of the Terms of Sale? How can I get the game refunded.

(I'm refunding it because I need to buy other things, and 30 dollars is a lot for me)
    if you know how to do it please reply
  4. Xx fireflyz xX Win User

I spent $40.00 worth of microsoft points on cod points and was charged for them but did not receive the cod points.

I bought cod season pass and it charged me twice and still 2 get refund
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Emergencia sobre o geme pass [Translate] Emergency on the moans pass

It seems to me that you bought the standard Game Pass instead of the Game Pass Ultimate, so you will need to request a refund with support so that it has enough to convert to Ultimate.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Refunding

I bought a game pass, not knowing it would cancel my xbox live subscriptionthat i also bought today. So, I wasted 25 dollars, and I dont know how to get a xbox live refund... help please , is there a number for me to contact Microsoft?
    Did you buy ultimate or game pass?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund-HardDeflection
Thema:

1. Ok so I need a refund because I bought game pass and its billed me twice - Similar Threads - need refund bought

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  4. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  5. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  6. I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gane twice on my xbox. Need help with refund.: I bought fifa 23 ingame and didnt see it showing up in queue and then purchased it again in store. Need help with refund for one. 6268dd25-d97e-4434-b39f-f6878efa25b4
  7. Call of duty cold war- accidently bought it -need refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war- accidently bought it -need refund: I bought Call of Duty cold war 2 days ago. I already purchased the game on the Xbox. I accidently purchased the game again for the Xbox instead for the PC. I looked in my history to try to request...
  8. need a refund game bought online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund game bought online: sir : need a refund on game desperado 3 $35.99 bought on dec.24, 2020 order number [mod removed] d85906c0-ceeb-4fdc-998d-5a622f580794
  9. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  10. My little brother bought a game and i need a refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My little brother bought a game and i need a refund.: Dear support team, my little brother bought a game using my visa card. I came home to see my little brother playing the amazing spider man 2 on my Xbox. I asked him how he was playing it and how...