Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ...

Discus and support Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's saying there was an error when I try to Send a message to someone and tells me to go to a website for support I haven't done anything bad so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jon The BeastKD, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ...

It's saying there was an error when I try to Send a message to someone and tells me to go to a website for support I haven't done anything bad so I couldn't have been banned and when I go to the website it takes me to another website but it doesn't work.

:)

Jon The BeastKD, Feb 5, 2018
  2. Enforcement team

i did but why is it that I can't get on the phone with them this guy is messaging me that he is going to continue getting me banned. I haven't done anything to him he's doing it to me.

CocodrieKiller, Feb 5, 2018
  3. ive been banned and I would like to know why

why have I been banned until the 6th of December I haven't done anything wrong or said anything wrong ask my party chat doesn't work because you guys still haven't told me what's wrong with it

DanielGray1998, Feb 5, 2018
  4. Richard12345# Win User

Why did my son get banned?

Thank you for your reply.

I've been to the enforcement page but doesn't explain why he was banned just says:

This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

I can't see where he sent from as well as I've gone through his messages and he said he hasn't sent that message today.

It is so stupid and he is so upset that he has been banned as he hasn't done anything wrong
  5. englishbulldog802 Win User

Being threatened to be banned off xbox live

Ok well I have reported this person so if he does get suspended, he will know it is me that reported him. If he does ban me, I have a post here as evidence so that enforcement know I haven't done anything wrong.
  6. Plat Clash Win User

Banned for someone messaging me cuss words and I reported it how did I get banned

I haven't done any of those that's my issue I haven't done anything wrong and I got Xbox banned that's why I'm so mad
  7. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

Why am I banned with no justification?

Still I never received a message saying why I was banned nor can anyone tell me why I was banned so without an explanation I believe I should be unbanned would you not agree I've went through my messages and I haven't found anything really considered offensive
    or anything I would get banned for so explain to me why I'm banned ?
  8. CocodrieKiller Win User

Enforcement team

i did but why is it that I can't get on the phone with them this guy is messaging me that he is going to continue getting me banned. I haven't done anything to him he's doing it to me.
Thema:

Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ...

1. Ok so I haven't done anything bad so I can't be banned from messaging but it still doesn't let ... - Similar Threads - haven't done anything

2. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  3. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  4. I recieved a 2 day suspension. It says looking for group. I am positive I haven't done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a 2 day suspension. It says looking for group. I am positive I haven't done...: I have received a 2 day suspension. It says looking for group. I am positive I haven't done anthing wrong. How can I be suspended without being told why? c9fad520-39d8-4cea-b882-95b008b4473e
  5. I lost my receipt of purchase, but I haven't done the resgister of my xbox can I have warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my receipt of purchase, but I haven't done the resgister of my xbox can I have warranty?: I lost my receipt of purchase, but I haven't done the resgister of my xbox can I have warranty? 5120b0a2-72a1-426c-92a2-13601dcf9175
  6. Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing

in XboX Insiders
    Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing: I've read someone's post on here bout getting random achievements for a game they do not own, same thing happened to me today I was watching netflix on my phone then when the movie finished i...
  7. How did I get suspended? I haven't done anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I get suspended? I haven't done anything: I got suspended for 2 days and it won't tell me why. I haven't done anything I can recall.. 06740886-f890-4b50-850e-54e84c4f517f
  8. Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong.: Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong. I share my Xbox one with my brother. He has his own account and I have my own account. So my brother tells...
  9. Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong.: Brothers account got banned so now my Xbox is banned I haven't done anything wrong. I share my Xbox one with my brother. He has his own account and I have my own account. So my brother tells...
  10. Device banned for harassment abuse and threats yet I haven't done any of those things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device banned for harassment abuse and threats yet I haven't done any of those things: is there anyway to get my account unbanned by the xbox enforcement team, I haven't abused or threatened anyone so I really think this ban is unjust I have had Xbox for so long and a loyal...