Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro...

Discus and support Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro but the thing is it didn't ask me to pay and currently its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Sanchez2, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro...

Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro but the thing is it didn't ask me to pay and currently its downloading but I didn't pay for it so why is that

:)

Christian Sanchez2, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro but the thing is it didn't ask me to pay and currently its downloading but I didn't pay for it so why is that

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about a game that you did not purchase.

Have you already tried playing the game to check if you can play it?

Is this a pre-owned console that you bought?

There are also some games that you can download but could not play if you do not own it and it is also possible that the game is being shared on that console through Home Xbox.
  3. Daniel Puschmann Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

Ah God damn it yeaaah ok I got mixed up. Shoot I feel stupid now hahahahaha. Ok ok I don't have no issue waiting till it comes out in May. I've got plenty of games rn as it is. Lol I thought mine was the series S. Ok yeah no it's just the Xbox One S not series S. Microsoft really needs to come better ideas of naming their consoles or something. I thought it was a series S this whole time. Now I kinda wanna get a series S lmao
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. Mustafa Faruqi Win User

I'm selling my Xbox one s and if I reset the console, will the games also go away or will the games I bought from Microsoft store go away aswell!?

I won't sell it then if it's bannable. I got a new series s and if I sign in with that account, will the games appear on my new Xbox?
  6. Big Country1 Win User

Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.

So I ended up purchasing a new Xbox. I purchased a series S for the time being. I have sold the Series X, before selling the issue still persisted. After buying a new series S the problem no longer is an issue for me. I am still looking to buy a new series X in the near future in hopes of the problem to be resolved. Thank you for you assistance.
Thema:

Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro...

1. Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro... - Similar Threads - got series was

2. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  3. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  4. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  7. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  8. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  9. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  10. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...