Ok so I bought forza horizon 5 and it says I didn’t

Discus and support Ok so I bought forza horizon 5 and it says I didn’t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought forza horizon 5 digitally played it for awhile then deleted to make space for another game and then I had to hard reset my Xbox and I kept my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Poling, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Ok so I bought forza horizon 5 and it says I didn’t

Bought forza horizon 5 digitally played it for awhile then deleted to make space for another game and then I had to hard reset my Xbox and I kept my account and all my apps and stuff but now it says I didn’t buy it and when I check my purchase history it’s not in there but the treasure map I bought for it shows up and I don’t know what to do and I just want to play it

:)

Justin Poling, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, do you happen to have a secondary account or do you share an account with someone?
  3. Sam Meijer Win User

i am having this same issue
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. Justin Poling Win User

I have 1 account but share my Xbox with my brother and I’m the one that bought it so in total there’s 2 accounts on the Xbox but we don’t go onto watch others accounts
  6. Justin Poling Win User

George’s C I was not playing it through my game pass subscription I don’t have one I bought the game without it and it was not refunded/returned I checked my order history and it was not in there so do you have any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. Ok so I bought forza horizon 5 and it says I didn’t - Similar Threads - bought forza horizon

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  8. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  9. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  10. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...