Ok im seriously tierd of how easily this report system can be abused.

Discus and support Ok im seriously tierd of how easily this report system can be abused. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i just posted a post about how im being harassed yet the moment this specific person false reported me im com banned for four days in my history of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PikaMew, Mar 16, 2023.

1. PikaMew
    PikaMew Guest

i just posted a post about how im being harassed yet the moment this specific person false reported me im com banned for four days in my history of gaming ive never sent death threats or racist comment even when i was banned it was simple cuss words of a cropped gamer picture that wasnt even inappropriate, this is getting to point of real harassment

:)

PikaMew, Mar 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Where did you post ir

If lfg or a club

Clubs are enforced by their own rules

Lfg is not.meant to bw for non lfg posts

And if you are being harassed used the tools given to you

Block and report

And if necessary set.contact to friends only

Dont retaliate and respond
  3. Alan Barcen Win User

They'll suspend you for anything but won't do anything to the person who did actual harm.
  4. PikaMew Win User

Oh i reported the person, yet nothing happened they kept find a way around block system to still message me via a bug apparently, same profile i block report yet nothing happened to them they submitted a false report say i sent death threats N word i keep all my messages not one of them have i ever said such a thing, i got to appeal it im denied without any evidence to back up this claim, i admit i had my rage moments but it typically involved. F word or b word when i was younger, but im aged abit still even back then and know never used that language. I wish Microsoft enforcement team would actually look into things rather then accept reports a suspend so quickly
  5. Smwutches Win User

Abuse of the Report

This back and forth isn't going anywhere I don't understand how you cannot see how easily the report button can be abused.
    Probably because I'm not pissed I've been suspended and I understand how the system works.
  6. Qualedog Win User

xbox live rep

The xbox live reputation system is supposed to be able to filter out unwarranted reports (i.e if someone reports you for no reason it doesn't affect your rep). This however, is far from the truth. The reputation system is extremely easy to abuse and literally
    all someone has to do is report you for cheating when you beat them and the system sees the report as legitimate.

When it comes to messaging the enforcement team investigate it themselves, but for every other report they rely on this deeply flawed and easily abused system.
Thema:

1. Ok im seriously tierd of how easily this report system can be abused. - Similar Threads - seriously tierd easily

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  10. I want to have blur in the xbox serious x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have blur in the xbox serious x: I want to play blur on xbox serious x ff35abc5-09c1-4f78-94cb-5332db7ed222