Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...

Discus and support Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im asking this because i want to buy it for both of us so im making sure if it is real. 3fbdc3bb-62b4-4b0a-a4b8-e5a5c1b6aa09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gelus3457, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Gelus3457
    Gelus3457 Guest

Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...

Im asking this because i want to buy it for both of us so im making sure if it is real.

:)

Gelus3457, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download it and play it. Does he also gets the vault edition or just the game without that special pack?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're pertaining to Game sharing wherein other profiles will be able to download and play the games that you own, and then no, with game sharing you will be able to share just the game and with the in-game items such as vault pack it can't be shared.

Also, it's not allowed to access profiles that we don't own which means that I would highly recommend not giving your account credentials to your friend or to anyone to download games that you own.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items

She would need to buy the base game

This is a quote from Activision suppot I made a ticket o. The same question to get a straight answer from them

I hope you are feeling very well. My name is Jose, from Activision Support.

I understand your concern with the game-sharing content. If you buy the game with the Vault Edition, your friend can download the game but will not receive the benefits of the Vault Edition, to upgrade the game to the Vault Edition they may ask you to buy the game since it was initially purchased on another account and the store will not detect that your friend has the game.

I
  4. ngocphi Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

You have to contact Activision themselves as everything related to cod is their support and yes I made an confirmed via the Activision support

"Ihope you are feeling very well. My name is Jose, from Activision Support.

I understand your concern with the game-sharing content. If you buy the game with the Vault Edition, your friend can download the game but will not receive the benefits of the Vault Edition, to upgrade the game to the Vault Edition they may ask you to buy the game since it was initially purchased on another account and the store will not detect that your friend has the game."

That's the email.from.cod support

If you look up the vault edition upgrade in forums.

All the answers are the same You must.buy the base game and game share
  5. Zakk09 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 2022 Vault edition

Hi I kinda have the same question so I'm gamesharing with my friend and he has mw2 vault edition to but it won't let me play it because it gives me the same error message that I need to buy it.
  6. Hunter Johnson1 Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

I am also trying to upgrade my MW2 to the vault edition. In the MW2 store it says $30 but when I go to check out it is $100 + tax.
Thema:

1. Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download... - Similar Threads - wanna ask buy

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  6. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  7. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  8. So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says o why...: So I have a Xbox one S that can use discs and I wanna play starfield, but it says only playable on Xbox X/S and needs cloud gaming, my question is this: why can't I just play it without cloud...
  9. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  10. I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...: My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates the code of conduct by telling people thare ip...