Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

Discus and support Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Getouttamytree1, May 6, 2021.

  1. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

    /u/Getouttamytree1, May 6, 2021
    #1
  2. pocrash Win User

    Interacting with people via app/website problems

    Yes I would report the problem and hopefully it doesn't happen again after a quick fix!
  3. Kevin Felker Win User

    Can't set Xbox One as Home Xbox

    You and tons of other people, including me, are reporting this issue on this forum.

    It's not you, it's MS. They haven't made an official announcement, but that's what is being reported.

    You can try all the reset steps, but it's not going to fix the problem.
    MS needs to fix it on their side.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

    Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

    While my stats look fine. I am reading quite a few reports of people being reset, so there is a real problem here that needs to be fixed.
  5. kev edin Win User

    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

    Sometimes they work sometimes they dont . But it can take a day or two for it to show.

    Or you can report a problem to the rewards team they normally fix it quick . 👍
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox one x hard crashing randomly

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    If you reset the console erasing everything and the problem persists I recommend reporting the problem so it can be fixed in future updates.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

Loading...
  1. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed... - Similar Threads - irony Need report

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]