Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

Discus and support Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeMorris M. Jones, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D:

:)

DeMorris M. Jones, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Levsu Win User

"This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code"

Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D:
    First make sure you punched the codes in first, take your time don't rush! If yet still not working yes you haft to contact the merchant to make sure anything wasn't redeemed, make sure you always remind any merchant to activate
    before you get the card.
  3. EthanVitale Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
  4. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"All codes must be activated at the point of sale to be used on Xbox. If the card doesn’t work 24 hours after purchase, take the card back to the retailer along with your proof of purchase and ask them to activate it."

This means that you may need to reach out to the store where you purchase it.

Also, for your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox gold - extend subscription

The easiest way to extend would be to keep recurring billing on as that way you don't need to do anything to get the second 12 months. If you don't want to do that you can buy a gift card for a 12 month membership and when you claim the code it will add
    12 months to the end of your current membership. I often buy these gift cards at my local video games store.
Thema:

Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

1. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This... - Similar Threads - bought month membership

2. I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12: I bought a 12 month membership it only gave me 4 9c54f0fb-9874-42b2-824f-7a9f71bb81d0
  3. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  4. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  5. I bought 1 month ea access membership and....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1 month ea access membership and....: I bought 1 month ea access membership and I got charge 2 month??? d8f77092-d8f4-473a-b094-77f27b04b6eb
  6. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  7. I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...: I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold membership, however, it says my memebership is limited for pvp and other features. How is this possible? bb79a88b-201e-43c2-8777-13aee8c42cf0
  8. Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work: So last night (About 20hrs ago) I tried to get a gold membership but it said something along the lines of "Something happened on our end, Coming back later is a good idea" So i said to myself ok...
  9. I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...: i recently bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and it says that i dont have gold anymore so i cant play online , it only lasted about 1 month...
  10. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...: i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please...