Oh boy, error code 80151012.

Discus and support Oh boy, error code 80151012. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright I was downloading my account and then it stops downloading before saying something about my account being messed up. It has the code 80151012.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheGrimPooper, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Oh boy, error code 80151012.

Alright I was downloading my account and then it stops downloading before saying something about my account being messed up.

It has the code 80151012.

What's it mean and why is it doing it?

Just to mention, on Xbox 360 I have 1.6 gigs left and my internet is from a damn mobile hotspot.

Just help me with this.

:)

TheGrimPooper, Jun 22, 2018
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Oh boy, error code 80151012.

Also, if my account is actually having a problem, why am I able to sign in on here and not my Xbox?

TheGrimPooper, Jun 22, 2018
  5. Bah, nevermind.

It's just really inconsistent.

And almost everyone is on Xbox one now.

Goddamn it.

TheGrimPooper, Nov 3, 2018
  6. TheGrimPooper Win User

Bah, nevermind.

It's just really inconsistent.

And almost everyone is on Xbox one now.

Goddamn it.
  7. TheGrimPooper Win User

Also, if my account is actually having a problem, why am I able to sign in on here and not my Xbox?
  8. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot download profile

9. Death Speed God Win User

Error code 80151012 turn around time unacceptable!!!!!!!

10. WPAK Win User

Downloading a new Profile doesn't work...

Thema:

1. Oh boy, error code 80151012. - Similar Threads - boy error code

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr: We purchased a 2nd Xbox for Xmas. Noe each of my boys have a console in their room. They both cannot play at the same time. On one console it it won’t let him play because it thought that he did...
  4. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  5. My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...: My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers on a new xbox account? 57ad30ae-8cfb-4a66-bf4e-bdd65125a6ac
  6. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  7. My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please: My boy as spent 15 pounds on fortnight on the 20 01 2023, I need it refunded please 89974f8f-f746-4fd2-b616-95e2652c96e5
  8. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  9. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  10. No known error code, xb1x, A Boy and His Blob.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No known error code, xb1x, A Boy and His Blob.: Purchased and installed "A Boy and His Blob" a few days ago for my XBox One X. I have downloaded and installed it on external media (USB 3.0 HDD) and internal storage several times in an attempt...