OGC GAMING

Discus and support OGC GAMING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys and gals! i'm here looking for potential recruits for my current clan OGC aka Outlaw Gaming Community, we are a multi platform gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OGC Hurr1cane, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. OGC GAMING


    Hey guys and gals! i'm here looking for potential recruits for my current clan OGC aka Outlaw Gaming Community, we are a multi platform gaming community. Consisting of XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE and PC, we have 100+ members as of January
    29th, we've been up for only about 1 month and a few weeks. We offer fun friendship and even Weekly challenges and Tournaments giving you a chance to win Microsoft points or custom made OGC merch! If you feel like your more on the ELITE gaming side, then
    we can offer you MLG Game battle squads, all the way from zombies, Extinction, Quick scoping, and Hardcore Search. We currently focus on these following games. COD: Black ops 2 COD: Ghosts. Battlefield 4 and World of Warcraft on PC. We DO NOT ask for you
    to have a positive K.D inside of OGC that is not a must, unless you want too try out for our Elite squads. The only requirement we have is that you are at least 14+ can accept our code of conduct. RACISM/SEXISM etc.. is not tolerated inside of OGC. We are
    not even close to being a strict clan, inside of OGC you have all the freedom you want, we even give our members a chance to open up their own squad if they wish to do so.
    SO! if you think your looking for something like OGC then please contact me on xbox or visit our website! thx for reading!

    WWW.OGCgamers.enjin.com

    WWW.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6h1LiiopA

    :)
     
    OGC Hurr1cane, Jan 29, 2014
    #1
  2. OGC Attitude

    This occurs when the charger interferers with the communication from the headset to the controller try jogging the battery around this will help
     
    Attitude4life, Jan 29, 2014
    #2
  3. STRIKER175
    STRIKER175 Guest
    OGC Attitude

    My xbox contollers headset makes a noise whenever i plug in the charge cable.
     
    STRIKER175, Jan 29, 2014
    #3
  4. Attitude4life Win User

    OGC Attitude

    This occurs when the charger interferers with the communication from the headset to the controller try jogging the battery around this will help
  5. Grimmy4210 Win User

    Looking for a Black Ops (and others) clan (EU)

    mate visit thewgl.co.uk plenty of clans recruiting for the new season there.

    or like Camperz has said check out OGC top bunch of lads and about to take part in the WGL season.
  6. Attitude4life Win User

    OGC Attitude helped me

    Your very welcome i was glad to be of your assistance today
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    OGC Clan/Community Recruiting For thewgl.co.uk

    try reading the very first post on this forum BEFORE posting clan recruitment ads.
  8. Grimmy4210 Win User

    OGC Clan/Community Recruiting For www.thewgl.co.uk

    Top bunch of lads there leader Buzzy is a top bloke with plenty of skills.

    Check them out if your in need of a clan.

    They'll have plenty of matches coming up with the new season just round the corner.

    Grimmy recommends!
Thema:

OGC GAMING

Loading...
  1. OGC GAMING - Similar Threads - OGC GAMING

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. OGC is Recruiting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    OGC is Recruiting: I am a Sergeant of an enjoyable Gaming Community Called Outlaw Gaming Community or "OGC" for short. This Community was created by members who have tons of experience in Leadership and have gained...