Offre xbox game pass

Discus and support Offre xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour tous, voila mon problème, j’ai profité de 14jours d’essai pour le xbox game pass et je souhaiterai m’abonner pour de bon en profitant des 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Scriminel51, Apr 29, 2019.

  1. Scriminel51
    Scriminel51 Guest

    Offre xbox game pass


    Bonjour tous,

    voila mon problème, j’ai profité de 14jours d’essai pour le xbox game pass et je souhaiterai m’abonner pour de bon en profitant des 3 mois pour 1€. Or le soucis c’est que je n’ai le choix que pour le forfait 10€ par mois. Pourriez vous effectuer un geste
    et me laisser profiter de cette offre ?

    D’avance merci.

    [Translation-Hi all

    Here is my problem, I took advantage of 14days trial for the Xbox game pass and I would like to subscribe for good by taking advantage of the 3 months for €1. But the worries is that I have the choice only for the package to €10 per month. Could you
    make a gesture and let me take advantage of this offer?


    In advance thank you. ]

    :)
     
    Scriminel51, Apr 29, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Offre xbox game pass

    Hi Scrimine,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Since you used a 14 day trial for game pass. You are not eligible for the 3 months for $1. That is for new subscribers only. You would have to wait until a deal comes a long for current subscribers or pay
    the full amount.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Offre xbox game pass

    Hey there Scriminel,

    We're glad to hear that everything was solved. We will be locking this post as resolved but pleasedon't
    hesitate to Start
    a New Thread
    if you have any questions or concerns.

    Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
  4. Scriminel51 Win User

    Offre xbox game pass

    Oh thx a lot !!! I must waiting 2 day for the end of trial 14 free day. So cool ! Thx again and see you online !
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

    Offre xbox game pass

    Bonjour tous,

    voila mon problème, j’ai profité de 14jours d’essai pour le xbox game pass et je souhaiterai m’abonner pour de bon en profitant des 3 mois pour 1€. Or le soucis c’est que je n’ai le choix que pour le forfait 10€ par mois. Pourriez vous effectuer un geste
    et me laisser profiter de cette offre ?

    D’avance merci.

    [Translation-Hi all

    Here is my problem, I took advantage of 14days trial for the Xbox game pass and I would like to subscribe for good by taking advantage of the 3 months for €1. But the worries is that I have the choice only for the package to €10 per month. Could you
    make a gesture and let me take advantage of this offer?


    In advance thank you. ]
    Correction of the above answer, yes you can have the 3 months for 1$ deal, but you will need to wait the time of the 14 days. This currently deal only works with
    new or former users. This means that, when your 14day trial ends you will be a former user and take the deal.

    I think the deal is available until May 12 if im not wrong, that is more than 14 days. You should be able then to take the deal.
  6. l777l Cali Win User

    Gold to Ultimate

    Si j'achetais 12 mois d'or et que j'achetais ultime pendant ce temps (je l'ai déj acheté), aurais-je 12 mois d'ultime?
    Notez que j'ai déj utilisé le premier mois pour une offre de 1 £.
    Hello purchasing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription allows you to automatically convert your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at a conversion rate based on the number of days remaining
    for each subscription.
Thema:

Offre xbox game pass

Loading...
  1. Offre xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Offre game pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...