Offline Xbox 360 Achievement problem

Discus and support Offline Xbox 360 Achievement problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I 100%'ed the "Rock Band Immortal" achievement in Rock Band 3 but the playlist glitched out and it said I was missing an odd 6* band stars. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Will Tackle U, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Offline Xbox 360 Achievement problem

Today I 100%'ed the "Rock Band Immortal" achievement in Rock Band 3 but the playlist glitched out and it said I was missing an odd 6* band stars. Can this be unlocked by any unconventional methods? I spent some good 12 hours on a decent Expert difficulty
    playthrough but I already deleted the game save out of extreme frustration. Any suggestions? Please!!! Thanks <3

:)

I Will Tackle U, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Dr Hooves
    Dr Hooves Guest
    Xbox One and 360 achievement issues

Hey there,

I'm wondering about a complicatd problem. My xbox 360 has been offline for a few days and I earned a few difficult achievements whilst playing on it. Meanwhile my dad in a different location signed in on my profile on the xbox one and earned an achievement
    watching amazon video. I know that if you recover your 360 profile while your offline one is disconnected, achievements you earn do not count. What I would like to know is If I sign in from my offline account on my 360 will the achievement I earned on xbox
    one dissallow the offline achievements I earned on the 360 from going on my profile?

Dr Hooves, Jun 5, 2018
  3. Zchronik777
    Zchronik777 Guest
    Will Xbox ever give me the achievements I earned?

Pretty ridiculous, this wasn't a problem on Xbox 360. Not only does this new achievement system make offline players suffer, it's not even working right.

Zchronik777, Jun 5, 2018
  4. Zchronik777 Win User

Will Xbox ever give me the achievements I earned?

Pretty ridiculous, this wasn't a problem on Xbox 360. Not only does this new achievement system make offline players suffer, it's not even working right.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

Hi byNeizo,

At any point in time did you unlock these achievements while offline on the Xbox 360?

Achievements are synced over Xbox Live so if you unlocked achievements on the old Xbox 360 while offline, then your progress will not be reflected if you get a new console or on True Achievement website.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

xbox 360 servers

Achievements work differently on the xbox 360 than they do on the xbox one.

Apart from multiplayer achievements you can earn any achievements offline on the 360,they just wont have a time/date stamp.On the xbox one you can only earn a limited amount offline before you need to connect to live & "sync" those achievements to the cloud.
  7. Mr Memphy Win User

Achievements

As many have already stated, the result in ban or achievement reset comes from earning achievements "offline" that very clearly require you to the "online"

For example, if you played Cod WAW on xbox 360, and you earned all the offline story mode achievements, there would be no problem. Since your account never connected online, you could never earn the dlc achievements. You also could not earn the achievements,
    while being worth 0 points, for getting Prestiege 1 or 10 in online.

Enforcement will reset or ban the account that has achievements unlocked in that manor, that it specifically requires an xbox live connection.

Due to the Xbox one requiring achievements to be unlocked online, if you unlock offline, it will show as offline, but never pop offline. they will only pop once you sign back in. Even though I am not an achievement hunter anymore, if the internet goes out,
    i purposely wont play a game where i can unlock achievements, as I too am paranoid about that. Thankfully, due to the nature of this, Enforcement doesnt ban or reset for achievement integrity on xbox one... they will largely act suspicious with xbox 360 achievements,
    as while they are unsupported and outdated.. there are still tools floating around to modify achievements.

All in all, you should be safe, not to worry... especially if all your games are xbox one, and you dont have achievements that require online play.
  8. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

xbox one and xbox 360 achievement problem

I`ll make this better clear right when I was playing xbox one early on I earn achievement then I went back on xbox 360 it was normal because of xbox one add on 360 but I delete it it put me back to 8580G but lets if compare you game it say 9115G but if I
    go to view my profile or dashboard it say 8580G! on xbox one no problem just 360 I was playing xbox offline then all this start happen reason I was playing offline from internet because friend kept inviting to me can you help me sort the achievement ? :(
Thema:

Offline Xbox 360 Achievement problem

1. Offline Xbox 360 Achievement problem - Similar Threads - Offline 360 Achievement

2. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  3. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  4. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  7. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  8. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  9. Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?: Im currently trying to install a backwards compatible game on my series x and it says install disc on the dashboard like normal but when I try to install it nothing happens. Note I have no wifi...
  10. Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back offline profiles to Xbox one and Xbox series x like Xbox 360 did: I want a feature to have the ability to add offline profile to play games offline play save them I’ve been moaning about Microsoft removing this feature and the console requiring internet for...