Offline update won't finish applying

Discus and support Offline update won't finish applying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console wouldn't startup today, Christmas morning, woo!. I contacted support and they got me to install an offline update. All was going smoothly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Nimble Sauce, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Offline update won't finish applying

My console wouldn't startup today, Christmas morning, woo!. I contacted support and they got me to install an offline update. All was going smoothly until it the bar stopped while applying an update. What am I meant to do? It's just sitting on around 75%.

:)

A Nimble Sauce, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Sir Z0mbie
    Sir Z0mbie Guest
    xbox live profiles can not be downloaded at this time. try again later 80151103 answer?

I think you have to finish applying the update.

Sir Z0mbie, Dec 24, 2015
  3. lisaruthreed
    lisaruthreed Guest
    Stuck in green loading screen after April update

Mine is stuck in applying update. I've tried the system tool but its stuck again in applying updates. Won't do reset either.

lisaruthreed, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Offline update won't finish applying

Hello there, A Nimble Sauce.

I hope your Christmas morning has been excellent, and I hope to be able to assist you with this matter.

I have not heard of an Offline Update, as usually all updates are downloaded via the internet.

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by:

"My console wouldn't startup today..."

I do not understand what you are trying to say here, and unfortunately I cannot assist with this without further information.

If you could reply back as soon as possible, so we can try to resolve this issue at hand, as noone wants a bad Christmas.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and enjoy the gifts and special events that Christmas gives.

Bailey Whittingham

Xbox Ambassador

UN Clan Control, Dec 24, 2015
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Offline update won't apply

Hello Exo,

We understand that this has to do with an error e101 on your console which is about the inability to process the update for the console.

If you have already attempted an offline system update and the console is still experiencing an error, the console may need to be
    repaired.

This is provided in the last step of our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article.

Best wishes!
  6. ExoSuitsAreBad Win User

Hi. Thanks for replying. I have already looked at that link, and nothing on there has worked. Its just telling me to reset the console, but my xbox just shuts off every time i try to reset it. Ive tried both the reset options. I dont think its thr maintenance
    i performed on it, because all i did was switch the hard drive. I made sure i didnt mess with anything else. Is there any other options? The offline update just stops at 58% then takes me to the same error screen with the error code E101.
  7. ExoSuitsAreBad Win User

I had error E106 at startup and error E101 when trying to install offline update
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Exo,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for help with the

Offline System Update

It is also possible that due to the maintenance done on the console, you are running into these problems.

Take a look at the support page and try to update the console offline.

I hope this helps.
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One update.

For any device issues, I would recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance or visit the Device service and Repair
    site.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Offline update won't finish applying

1. Offline update won't finish applying - Similar Threads - Offline update won't

2. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  3. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  4. I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates: AsSo I can not get my xbox to go past the preparation belack screen and green bar it keeps popping up with error code e200 this is after I've tried hard factory reseting it I have tried the...
  5. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  9. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  10. Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update: So last night i turned on my series s and it said it was time to update but the update never started (It showed error 0x80190194) I left it for 1 hr and nothing so i looked into what could be...