Offline system update stuck at 0

Discus and support Offline system update stuck at 0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one s and have tried doing the offline system update as a repair person told us that during a software update the xbox shut down and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuriyaNarayan, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Offline system update stuck at 0

I have an xbox one s and have tried doing the offline system update as a repair person told us that during a software update the xbox shut down and corrupted the software completely so we downloaded the xbox one s software using a usb flash drive (OSU1) and when we did all the steps it was still stuck at 0 the screen was showing "Preparing console" with a loading bar stuck at 0%. Any help?

:)

SuriyaNarayan, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. We may need to reset the console keeping games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, and games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. SuriyaNarayan Win User

Did all of the above and it shows a black screen but the xbox is still on.
  4. SuriyaNarayan Win User

Yea no other option really left, going to send it to another repair store. Thank you for your help!
  5. Francia J. Win User

If that's the case, we need to reset the console removing everything. You will be needing to reinstall all of your games later on.
  6. MonoAka Baggy Win User

Error Code: E106 00000002 8007045D

I have done the offline update, but when I click on the offline update option it says Preparing Console and it stays stuck at 0%.
Thema:

1. Offline system update stuck at 0 - Similar Threads - Offline system update

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  4. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  5. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  6. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  7. Offline Update Xbox one S - Error E101 and E106

in XboX Insiders
    Offline Update Xbox one S - Error E101 and E106: Is the OSU1 file already updated on the support website? I just noticed that a new update for the Xbox was released in March. I need to update my console offline, and currently, I'm on OS version...
  8. Help with offline update Cbox One Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help with offline update Cbox One Series S: CAN ANYONE HELP!! im at my wits end i got a SSD 1 TB i formatted and partitioned the damn thing correctly put it in the Xbox Installed OSU1 ran everything and now I’m getting a damn system error...
  9. One x: failing during verification of offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x: failing during verification of offline system update: Hello everyone, I'm having some very annoying issues with my Xbox. It was purchased second hand and when I booted it up it started "preparing the console" which then gave me the error code E106...
  10. Facing issue in offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing issue in offline system update: Ive a xbox one x, My hard drive got corrupted i replaced it with another one and tried to perform offline system update but when it comes to 1% the procedure stops and it gives error E101 i...