Offline Play

Discus and support Offline Play in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to play my new Xbox one s offline, can anyone help. (Already set to offline and home xbox) And no, the are not online only games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VinnieQuest, Feb 2, 2017.

1. VinnieQuest
    VinnieQuest Guest

Offline Play

I am unable to play my new Xbox one s offline, can anyone help. (Already set to offline and home xbox) And no, the are not online only games

:)

VinnieQuest, Feb 2, 2017
  2. Buckeye5316.
    Buckeye5316. Guest
    Playing Offline

I have an Xbox One S and I recently just moved. I do not have internet in my apartment yet and just bought Assassins Creed Odyssey. Is there any way to play this game without internet? I've tried changing my status to offline, power cycling my xbox and then downloading the disc that I own. Every time it shows at 0.0% in the queue then disappears after a few seconds.

Buckeye5316., Feb 2, 2017
  3. Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.

RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Offline Play

Hi,

To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Are you encountering this issue on all your games?

3. Are you trying to play the physical copy or the digital version of the games?

In order to use your Xbox One S console for the first time, you’ll need to get the most recent update. To do so, kindly connect the console to a wired or wireless network.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to set up your console digitally.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Feb 2, 2017
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Giocare offline[Play offline]

Premetto che non ho Minecraft su xbox quindi resto generico per la risposta.

Per impostare la xbox per giocare offline ti consiglio di seguire i passaggi in questa guida:

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline

Per quanto riguarda l'utente è una impostazione di sicurezza che puoi modificare scegliendo per quali operazioni deve essere sempre richiesta la password e per quali no.

Nel menu impostazioni della console, seleziona account -> Accesso, sicurezza e passkey -> Modifica preferenze per l'accesso e la sicurezza e scegli le impostazioni in base alle tue preferenze.

[Translation - I state that I have no Minecraft on xbox so I remain generic for the answer. To set up the xbox to play offline I suggest you follow the steps in this guide:https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offlineAs
    far as the user is concerned, it is a security setting that you can modify by choosing which operations the password must always be requested for and which are not. In the console settings menu, select account -> Access, security and passkey -> Change preferences
    for access and security and choose settings according to your preferences.]
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
Thema:

Offline Play

1. Offline Play - Similar Threads - Offline Play

2. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  3. How to play offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to play offline: Set xbox as home and turned offline but now won't let me sign into my profile without internet?? cb74af5c-e979-4973-81e7-5e9d8dc4333e
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  6. I can't play gang beasts while offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play gang beasts while offline: I am using my laptop to play games offline because we don't have internet connection where I work but for some reason after I open the game offline (after I already did all the steps for offline...
  7. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  8. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  9. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  10. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...