Official Xbox wireless headset keeps cutting in and out during game Cinematics

Discus and support Official Xbox wireless headset keeps cutting in and out during game Cinematics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the official xbox wireless headset. I was really excited at first but there is an issue that I've noticed since the beginning but never got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RONZZZ1, Dec 12, 2021.

1. RONZZZ1
    RONZZZ1 Guest

I got the official xbox wireless headset.

I was really excited at first but there is an issue that I've noticed since the beginning but never got fixed.

During the gameplay it is okay but during game cinematics, especially when controller is also vibrating the sound keeps cutting in and out.

It takes me out of immersion. Also since there is a lot of dialogue during cinematics I can't hear half of what they are saying.

I just checked and there is no software update.

This happened to third party games before so I thought maybe they weren't optimized.

I started playing Halo Infinite and the same thing happened.

I've stopped playing Halo all together as I love the story and with the headset keeps cutting in and out during crucial story moments it is extremely annoying and distracts me from enjoying the moment.

Does anyone have the same issue?

I have a PS5 and their wireless headset as well and I've never noticed sound issues like this.

From a comfort level and sound volume adjustment I think the Xbox wireless headset is superior to the PS5 one but when it comes to actually sound cutting in and out, Xbox headset has become almost unusable for single player games.

Does any one know how to fix this?

Thanks!

:)

RONZZZ1, Dec 12, 2021
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello RONZZZ1,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

I see that you've tried checking for updates and did not see any available. Have you tried resetting your headset? I've provided the instructions below, but you can also find them along with other troubleshooting methods in our Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset guide on the Xbox Support website: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

To perform a hard reset of the headset:

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).
    2. Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.
    3. If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.
    4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)

(Note If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.)
    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Balrith Win User

Destiny AUDIO Problem?

I have this problem as well, the game has an "always online" feature, the audio may be connection related. I have to quit Destiny on the dash and reload for it to work. It also cuts out during 5 minute load times, and is out of sync during cinematics and
    gun fights.
  4. joe.giese Win User

Headset issues

check out my suggestion above, what kind of headset are you using? if they are wireless, you're signal will be interfering causing the voices to cut in and out. CHECK FOR A TRANSCEIVER! if you're using wireless headset, or even if you keep your other transceiver
    plugged in, it will still be broadcasting, drowning out your wireless signal.
  5. SandM1tch Win User

XBOX 360 official wireless headset keeps cutting off

This sounds like an issue with 2.4 ghz interference which the Xbox 360 wireless headset uses as does you're wifi. Are you playing using a wireless internet connection on your Xbox 360? if so, you might want to change wireless channels to see if it alleviates
    interference.
  6. KOPITE ADAM Win User

XBOX 360 official wireless headset keeps cutting off

I am using a wireless internet connection yes. I am currently considering changing from wireless, too wired.
Thema:

1. Official Xbox wireless headset keeps cutting in and out during game Cinematics - Similar Threads - Official wireless headset

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  6. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  7. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  8. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  9. On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...: I saw that I had a console update, but I didn't find any information about the update on Xbox website c4e31622-6e07-4100-991b-5de6d5d41679
  10. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a