Office 365 Backup Tool

Discus and support Office 365 Backup Tool in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Many people think that Office 365 is completely a secure place to store your precious data. But this is not correct, nothing is safe in the world of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Shikha Lal
    Shikha Lal New Member

Office 365 Backup Tool

Many people think that Office 365 is completely a secure place to store your precious data. But this is not correct, nothing is safe in the world of technology. It is our responsibility to keep our data safe. One of the fundamental tasks is to create a backup of all your data. Therefore, it is also necessary that you should also create a backup of the Office 365 mailbox. MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool is a popular application that helps you export Office 365 to PST and save it your selected destination of the device. Backup multiple mailboxes of Exchange Online without any issue in just a few minutes.

Know more: Office 365 Backup Tool to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Outlook

Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AnTiCampR Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Don't know where you guys got your info from:
    office.microsoft.com/.../terms-and-conditions-FX104049825.aspx

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries/regions.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Canadian Forces Edition (valid in Canada only)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

Edit: I see that this only applies in Canada and in the US the University copy isn't eligible.
  3. HassanB Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Hi Freddy,

The following below are for the United States, if you're in another region you'd be subject to different rules and regulations.

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Military Appreciation Edition

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

From what I can see you listed you purchased the University edition, and none of those qualify for this 12 month gold code. Information on this promotion can be found
    here.
  4. andynan Win User

Move Xbox gamer tag to new email

Ok how about this: Let the Office 365 account on MS1 expire. Then subscribe to Office 365 Family using MS2 as primary, and simply add MS1 as a family member. Would MS1 Still have all Office 365 cloud data intact?
  5. xTye Win User

Free 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold from Office 365 Problem- Ineligble country.

The free 12 month Gold promotion is not eligible for the University edition of Office 365. It'll tell you this under "Qualifying Office 365 Products".
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Office 365 for Xbox

As ArminatorX has pointed out, anything but a gaming system is a console killer. You just have to look what happened to the Xbox One and how it had to be salvaged. From somebody who uses Office and other suites a lot, I have a PC and Laptop for that, my
    console is for gaming and watching the odd Blu-ray movie from time to time, it is purely for recreational purposes and long may it stay that way.
Thema:

Office 365 Backup Tool

1. Office 365 Backup Tool - Similar Threads - Office 365 Backup

2. My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is showing 365 GB of storage even with a 1TB SSD drive installed.: Hi, I recently upgraded my Xbox One S to a 1TB SSD, specifically a one made by Kingston, due to the old HDD dying on me all of a sudden. After formating the new drive to NTFS as instructed on the...
  3. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  4. Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...: Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate & Microsoft 365

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate & Microsoft 365: Microsoft 365 and Xbox Game Pass bundle. If you use Microsoft 365, you get Game Pass Ultimate. If you use Game Pass Ultimate, you get Microsoft 365. In this way, an Office user becomes an Xbox...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. Gta V online bug in office

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online bug in office: I have an account at game pass ultimate and I have download the GTAV online. At the beginning of the game when I go at my office the game stops when the screen shows the elevator. I have uninstall...
  8. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...
  9. add Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust PLEASE: Please add Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust to the backwards compatible Xbox 360 games section of Xbox, it can be on the Game Pass or just normally but please add it because I really want to...
  10. I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office: I have been charged twice today 31-05-2023, for MICROSOFT OFFICE. The Fee is £79,99 TWICE. Can you give me one of these £79.99 BACK PLEASE. cea18c11-2e5c-4900-961d-dcc7f9673988