offers: hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free...

Discus and support offers: hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free game (for example, for 1000 minecraft player points), and letters... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Optimal-Worth-5570, Nov 18, 2021.

1. offers: hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free...

hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free game (for example, for 1000 minecraft player points), and letters will be sent to the post office to receive them

submitted by /u/Optimal-Worth-5570
    [link] [comments]

/u/Optimal-Worth-5570, Nov 18, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Free to Play Rewards - not all games are showing up?

Hello Ackis,

The FREEdom Rewards offer FREE Pass, 1,2,FREE and FREEquent player are for all free to play titles. If you are talking about the specific offers, there is only one for Trove and Gems of War; we do not have any specific reference to Frozen on the FREEdom
    Rewards page. There is no specific offer for Paladins.
  3. ABAxStorm Win User

other ways than rewards?

I suggest going to Bing Rewards. However, do not go to third-party websites that offer a free gold subscription/free Microsoft points. Doing so is against the Xbox rules. I hope I helped a little.

-xNUMEROUSSHADOW
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Is there really free ms points out there or is it BS?

I get free point cards the same way I get free gold. By buying things like gas station coffee. I suggest you look into local retail rewards in your area. The gas station rewards program I belong to has Xbox offers that blows away anything you can find on
    the web including Xbox Rewards and Bing Rewards.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Multiple Month Missions

Hello Lavindathar,

As it says on the mission page, the FREEquent Player offer rewards "2,000 Rewards Credits every three months", so it will only award 2000.

Once you complete that offer in the third month, the offer will be marked as completed, and the Credits should show as pending in your account, as normal.

Your purchase completed the FREE pass offer since it was over £18.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing reward points

Hello KevEmo,

As Smwutches says, in-game consumables are not eligible for Rewards unless as part of a special offer. For example, your purchases have successfully gone to the FREE PASS and FREEquent Player offers in the current FREEdom Rewards offer located on the MyMissions
    page. However, pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions, are not eligible for MyVIP, and will not award MyVIP payback or progress.
Thema:

offers: hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free...

1. offers: hello, I wanted to suggest creating rewards for player points by the type of free... - Similar Threads - offers hello wanted

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox: I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on...
  5. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  6. Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...: So I buy the offer and they didn’t give me my 100$ Gift card So what can I do e34d5a42-f9c3-4c1a-9122-ad686ac6814c
  7. Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers: Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks c61203f8-4ad8-4eef-a2b4-fd0bf70d7802
  8. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  9. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  10. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered: My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his gamerpic for months. Now out of nowhere he goes to...