โดนหักเงินจากบัตรเดบิตครั้งละ 34 บาทจาก MICROSOFT*STORE
Discus and support โดนหักเงินจากบัตรเดบิตครั้งละ 34 บาทจาก MICROSOFT*STORE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ช่วงเวลาประมาณ 00:45 - 01:15 วันที่ 12/12/2022 บัตรเดบิตสีม่วงมีการตัดเงินอัตโนมัติครั้งละ 34 บาท จำนวน 18 ครั้งโดยไม่ผ่านการยืนยันใดๆทั้งสิ้น... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThuttapholInkian, Dec 12, 2022.
Thema:
โดนหักเงินจากบัตรเดบิตครั้งละ 34 บาทจาก MICROSOFT*STORE
Loading...
-
โดนหักเงินจากบัตรเดบิตครั้งละ 34 บาทจาก MICROSOFT*STORE - Similar Threads - โดนหักเงินจากบัตรเดบิตครั้งละ บาทจาก MICROSOFT*STORE
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue
in XboX InsidersFinal Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85... -
Make back compat easier to find in the store please.
in XboX InsidersMake back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar.... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...
in XboX InsidersThe 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators.... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)
in XboX InsidersIssue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened...