October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

Discus and support October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sandy the hippy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure

:)

sandy the hippy, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Captain Gini Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

It seems to be very good, now every one will be alerted when a game you want has a good price
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

I'm super stoked for the updated family settings and wish list notifications. Always need more ways to keep an eye on the kids tech usage.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Great features being added.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I'm surprised the wishlist update wasn't available ages ago. Seems like a no brainer.
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

I am excited for the new changes, I think a lot of parents will find being able to put caps on an extra bonus to the family settings.
Thema:

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

1. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,... - Similar Threads - October 2019 Update

2. My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working: Hello! I have an Xbox One S and the disc for Modern Warfare (2019). When I put the disc in and the game loads, I make it to the main menu where I can select between playing Modern Warfare 2/3 on...
  3. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 27th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 6th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC not working properly since last October on Omega ring: Hi, I'm on Omega ring and, as said on topic, HDMI CEC isn't working properly since last October 2022. I wonder if it someday will be solved or if it will be a new un-feature for insiders. Eight...