>Observer Game Issues

Discus and support >Observer Game Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone having a issue with this game? I have it installed on a external hard drive. I boot the game up then it goes into a black screen then after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jun 14, 2019.

1. >Observer Game Issues

Is anyone having a issue with this game? I have it installed on a external hard drive. I boot the game up then it goes into a black screen then after that my xbox one x light flashed on the front then shuts down.

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Jun 14, 2019
  2. LORD TSARKON Win User

A concept that must be heard before being declined.

Go play Cod4 for an hour and then play any other cod..

I never prestiged in Cod4 (no CTF)... so when MW3 came out and if you prestiged in a previous game... you were rewarded with a prestige token for each game you prestiged in.... I decided to test out Cod4 to see how long it would take to Prestige ( I was
    Rank 37? I believe...

In 2 hours I ranked up maybe one level... and thats with a postive kill-to death ratio and getting probably 1 helicopter per game at least once.... XP was SLLOOWWww...

I sort of agree that now you can turn your XBox on and get rewarded with XP on MW3 it seems.. they keep track of numerous crap like how many times I killed someone crouched with a silenced weapon, how many times I fell off a building without dieing,ect...

But to play 300 hours and never attain a level to unlock a certain weapon? Cod would not be what it is today if 90 percent of the players would never get to the top..

The coolest thing about Prestiging is that its a CHOICE... your choice... Activision does not force you.. .Microsoft does not force you to prestige... Some people will never Prestige
  3. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Interesting news,about sales of 360 and Kinect.

Man I feel bad for anyone that bought steel battalion. That game is pretty bad...
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

I don't think that hurt them all that much because they make profit from repairing consoles with expired warranties. ($100.00 per repair) You think that makes up for it or no?
  5. Nielo TM Win User

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="sphinx4"]oh?[/quote]BlackSilverAce is correct.
    Attach rate needs to be factored in. The 360 may very well end up "last" in total number of units sold by the end of this generation, but if its attach rate is high enough it will have been the more successful console.
    The console hardware is just a start. What can matter more is the associated game sales that hardware brings.

[/quote]

I think on that regard, 360 might be the winner.
  6. Nielo TM Win User

I never played em . I did love resistance 1. Didn't like 2 at all
Thema:

>Observer Game Issues

1. >Observer Game Issues - Similar Threads - >Observer Game Issues

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  5. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  8. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  9. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  10. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...