Oblivion, wizards, tower, DLC

Discus and support Oblivion, wizards, tower, DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried multiple times in multiple ways with multiple different payment methods to purchase Oblivion’s wizard tower DLC. To date Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glass Bird, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Glass Bird
    Glass Bird Guest

Hello,

I have tried multiple times in multiple ways with multiple different payment methods to purchase Oblivion’s wizard tower DLC. To date Microsoft either takes the money out of my bank and does not give me the game or they just don’t give me the game. Even when I have used a gift card. I would like to know why. Thanks. .

:)

Glass Bird, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Glass Bird Win User

I am in the United States. My console and payment method are also.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Glass
    Are you referring to the pop-up showing you the prices once you’re in game > options > downloads > view available content ?

If yes, I was testing this by myself and I was able to purchase the Wizard’s tower in my Xbox.

Are you able to see this recent purchase in your Microsoft account order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Okay, please tell me
    Where are you physically located? (country)
    Your Xbox console region and the payment method that you want to use are the same as your physical location?

(not Microsoft balance)
  5. LeapinLemons Win User

Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

Im having the same issue. Will there be a fix soon? I've already gone through all the steps it doesn't even show in the store anymore on the Xbox despite you saying it does
  6. Aaron86254 Win User

Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

They'll never fix it while we are lining there pokets.

Thats ok i can afford to make the big switch to linux and PlayStation.

Ive spent thousands of dollars on hardware over the years and im not going to stop now!

There one thing i have and its plenty of time to rebuy everything on PlayStation if i need too.

Ever since you merge the store you done nothing but delete access to games and dlc we own putting paywalls behind stuff we've already bought.

This isnt netflix you cant expect us to only rent games, stop deleteing games we bought as well as dlc

Ive already see where your going Microsoft with the merge of the 360 store and the xbox store

If we slowly delete peoples stuff they wont notice.

Still where my dlc i bought Microsoft it was there a few months ago

Why after the merge of the stores you remove access too games and dlc

Im not the only one missing dlc and games oblivion isnt the only broken game after the move
Thema:

1. Oblivion, wizards, tower, DLC - Similar Threads - Oblivion wizards tower

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.: I was charged for a DLC for Oblivion called the wizards Tower, and don't have the item. I have called and contacted Xbox support several times. I have been hung up on several times. It will now no...
  8. game pass Oblivion dlc Wizard Tower

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass Oblivion dlc Wizard Tower: Has anyone got the Wizard Tower to work? I can download the dlc, but when I check in game options for downloaded content, the wizard tower doesn't show, all the other dlc do show, and it doesn't...
  9. Oblivion The wizard tower not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion The wizard tower not working: I have the uk version of oblivion game of the year edition (xbox 360), a while ago I purchased the rest of the dlc from the store except from the wizards tower because that was not available in...
  10. Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower): Why did yall completely remove my dlc? i payed for with my own money. There over 1000 people trying to download it but cant because yall removed it with no explanation or warning. (The wizard...