Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...

Discus and support Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says most of it but Oblivion on Xbox One is pretending like the Wizards Tower DLC doesnt exist. I can see it in the in-game "downloadables" menu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelkun, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Angelkun
    Angelkun Guest

Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru...

Title says most of it but Oblivion on Xbox One is pretending like the Wizards Tower DLC doesnt exist. I can see it in the in-game "downloadables" menu but when i try to "download again" it pulls up an Xbox One Menu saying to download it from "Ready to
    install" section of the games "Manage add-ons" menu. Of which it doesnt show of course, or i wouldnt have looked in the in-game menu in the first place. Does anyone have a work around for this or can ANYONE at Microsoft just add the 10mb DLC to the GD add-ons
    page for Oblivion in the Microsoft Store please??!!!

:)

Angelkun, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. American fist1 Win User

Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru in-game menus

Yeah i have the same problem, by the Nine Divines microsoft hurry up and fix this problem.
  3. LordKira06 Win User

Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru in-game menus

I'm having the exact same issue. I bought it through the game as well, and no one I talk to is any help with figuring out how to download it. They keep telling me to do stuff I've already done before contacting support.
  4. Malacath Win User

Same problem here. Its still on the Xbox 360 store but no longer available on the Xbox One.

I wanted to play oblivion on my Xbox One but cant now because DLC needed for my save file is no longer available.
  5. Bas van Gent Win User

Problem is solved looks like it is back in the xbox one store
  6. DZWOLF316 Win User

I actually just got the Wizards tower back, idk if the microsoft store updated or not. But if you have GOTY or 5th anniversary (what i have) i used disc two to install the game and then went straight to manage game and add ons, and clicked to view all
    add ons and it was there but i had to buy it for $2 again. Also idk if this did anything but i also did delete all the data from the cloud save for oblivion, but i did that through my 360 cause idk how to do it on xbox one. Hope this helps you out!!!
Thema:

1. Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru... - Similar Threads - Oblivion Wizard's Tower

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.: I was charged for a DLC for Oblivion called the wizards Tower, and don't have the item. I have called and contacted Xbox support several times. I have been hung up on several times. It will now no...
  8. game pass Oblivion dlc Wizard Tower

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass Oblivion dlc Wizard Tower: Has anyone got the Wizard Tower to work? I can download the dlc, but when I check in game options for downloaded content, the wizard tower doesn't show, all the other dlc do show, and it doesn't...
  9. Oblivion The wizard tower not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion The wizard tower not working: I have the uk version of oblivion game of the year edition (xbox 360), a while ago I purchased the rest of the dlc from the store except from the wizards tower because that was not available in...
  10. Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower): Why did yall completely remove my dlc? i payed for with my own money. There over 1000 people trying to download it but cant because yall removed it with no explanation or warning. (The wizard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant download oblivion dlc xbox one

2. oblivion is there a fix for the wizards tower on xbox one x yet

3. oblivion dlc not working xbox one x

4. elder scrolls Oblivion wizards tower not on Xbox one,
  5. wizards tower not available xbox one,
  6. the wizards tower dlc not appearing on xbox one,
  7. xbox one x oblivion wizards tower,
  8. oblivion wizards tower xbox one reddit