Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

Discus and support Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed this achievement on 3 different characters and ensured I didn't make any mistakes to block the achievement, ie: getting the key first,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZAAN88, Sep 16, 2017.

1. ZAAN88
    ZAAN88 Guest

Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

I have completed this achievement on 3 different characters and ensured I didn't make any mistakes to block the achievement, ie: getting the key first, getting the axe not the masque, not getting the staff of nightmares, and still haven't gotten the achievement.
    So I gave up on it for 4 years. Recently a friend brought it back up and reopened the wound and now I want to see it fixed and get my proper reward: a 100% skyrim! I have all other achievements. And I should have this one too!

:)

ZAAN88, Sep 16, 2017
  2. rsc1417
    rsc1417 Guest
    Bugged achievements

This reminds me of the "Oblivion Walker" Achievement in Skyrim. This took awhile.

rsc1417, Sep 16, 2017
  3. jdrech33
    jdrech33 Guest
    Skyrim achievment issues

I completed all qualifications for the achievement "Oblivion Walker" in skyrim xbox one but it still wont unlock for me.

jdrech33, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

Ishan8123, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Gary C 86 Win User

favorite game?/hardest achievement

Favourite game is Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and the hardest achievement was Oblivion walker.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

7. OldPepsiMan Win User

Race/Level/Play-style

Same as in Morrowind and Oblivion -- I'm a Breton, one-handed sword, light armor. In Skyrim, I passed level 50 in my first game but then had to start a new game to get the Oblivion Walker Achievement.
  8. DanielRouco Sánchez Win User

Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

9. o0Gamer4Life0o Win User

Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.

I signed in to ask this exact same question and saw your post, i hope this isn't a permanent glitch cause i have spent probably the same amount of time on various different characters (because i made some bad choices the first couple of times till i read
    up on it) i will die!!!!!
Thema:

Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

1. Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM) - Similar Threads - Oblivion Walker SKYRIM

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking: I've completed this task (collect all the Daedric Artifacts) three times, and each time it has not unlocked this achievement for me. Is there a known bug interfering with the achievement?...
  8. Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken: Hello, I've been trying to complete all of the achievements in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've run into quite a bit of trouble with the Oblivion Walker achievement. I've recieved all 15 items...
  9. Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.: I've checked several sites and videos on Youtube to make sure I had met the requirements for the Oblivion Walker achievement which requires you to "Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts," and because of...
  10. Oblivion Walker Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker Achievement: I have recently completed all 15 Daedric Quests and been very careful to obtain all the items that count towards the achievement. However, after obtaining the last time required. I did not get the...