Oblivion Walker Achievement

Discus and support Oblivion Walker Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently completed all 15 Daedric Quests and been very careful to obtain all the items that count towards the achievement. However, after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hajetma, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Hajetma
    Hajetma Guest

I have recently completed all 15 Daedric Quests and been very careful to obtain all the items that count towards the achievement. However, after obtaining the last time required. I did not get the achievement. I have been in contact with Bethesda Studios
    and Microsoft about this issue. Trying all the suggestions that they have, but the achievement still has not unlocked. I know that I have all the correct items (after confirming this with Bethesda) I did not use any glitches while completing the quests and
    I have NOT counted the Skeleton Key as one of the Daedric Artifacts

:)

Hajetma, Jul 27, 2014
  2. rsc1417
    rsc1417 Guest
    Bugged achievements

This reminds me of the "Oblivion Walker" Achievement in Skyrim. This took awhile.

rsc1417, Jul 27, 2014
  3. oblivion walker achievement ?

You don't need to keep them, no.

Bear in mind that the Rueful Axe, from Clavicus Vile's quest, does not count as a Daedric Artifact. You'll have to make the choice to get given his mask instead. In short: don't kill who you're requested to, because you don't want the reward he offers.

Also bear in mind that once you retrieve the Skeleton Key, you don't want to leave where you're told to go next once you've entered. The questline related to this quest won't go any further.

All-in-all, just stay cautious.... it's a lengthy Achievement so you're better off saving rather than not saving.

ChainSmokingBob, Jul 27, 2014
  4. curley jack
    curley jack Guest

If you've been in contact with Microsoft and Bethesda I'm not sure what else can be suggested, what was the last item you got?

curley jack, Jul 27, 2014
  5. Hajetma
    Hajetma Guest
    The last item I got was 'Ring of Namira' from "The Taste of Death" quest.

Hajetma, Jul 28, 2014
  6. curley jack
    curley jack Guest
    The only one I know with a problem towards the achievement would be the Vaermina quest if you decide to let the guy live, but if you've done everything needed for each quest then I don't know, unless you list every daedric quest you done I might be able
    to tell you if any of the outcomes were different to mine.

curley jack, Aug 1, 2014
  7. Me too, got all 15 legit the right way on 4 different characters. It's frustrating because it's the last achievement I need for Skyrim.

OficerMarmalade, Jul 20, 2015
  8. Oblivion Walker Achievement

there is a way to get multiple artifacts [up to 17 i believe] theres a glitch in the hircine quest where you help the werewolf kill th others then after you kill the werewolf then loot him for the saviors hide, upon exiting the area hircine will appear and
    reward you with his ring. <<<[i might have the artifacts reversed.]

. the other one is during the clavicus vile quest its really complex but essentially you slow time and grab both the ax and the masque. this allows you to get at least 2 extra artifacts. so even if it is glitched this may fix it if you can reload an earlier
    save and do either or both. another important factor is that im pretty sure you need to be physically holding all 15 artifacts at the same time in order to get the achievement so if you sold one your booned. <<[i may be wrong but this is how i got th acheve]

i did the first 14 artifacts with no issue, went to get the hammer of might last cause it sounded really cool, and found out i had killed the orc chick that starts the quest -_- had to redo it all on another character.

bilgatesisfired, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Gary C 86 Win User

favorite game?/hardest achievement

Favourite game is Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and the hardest achievement was Oblivion walker.
  10. Saniflush Win User

I wonder if they have now made it easier to obtain this achievement with the new DLC?

Supposedly legendary dragons have a chance to drop daedric artifacts. I have only played with one character and I missed one of the artifacts on my play through.
  11. curley jack Win User

The only one I know with a problem towards the achievement would be the Vaermina quest if you decide to let the guy live, but if you've done everything needed for each quest then I don't know, unless you list every daedric quest you done I might be able
    to tell you if any of the outcomes were different to mine.
  12. Hajetma Win User

The last item I got was 'Ring of Namira' from "The Taste of Death" quest.
  13. ChainSmokingBob Win User

oblivion walker achievement ?

You don't need to keep them, no.

Bear in mind that the Rueful Axe, from Clavicus Vile's quest, does not count as a Daedric Artifact. You'll have to make the choice to get given his mask instead. In short: don't kill who you're requested to, because you don't want the reward he offers.

Also bear in mind that once you retrieve the Skeleton Key, you don't want to leave where you're told to go next once you've entered. The questline related to this quest won't go any further.

All-in-all, just stay cautious.... it's a lengthy Achievement so you're better off saving rather than not saving.
Thema:

1. Oblivion Walker Achievement - Similar Threads - Oblivion Walker Achievement

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking: I've completed this task (collect all the Daedric Artifacts) three times, and each time it has not unlocked this achievement for me. Is there a known bug interfering with the achievement?...
  8. Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM): I have completed this achievement on 3 different characters and ensured I didn't make any mistakes to block the achievement, ie: getting the key first, getting the axe not the masque, not getting...
  9. Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken: Hello, I've been trying to complete all of the achievements in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've run into quite a bit of trouble with the Oblivion Walker achievement. I've recieved all 15 items...
  10. Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.: I've checked several sites and videos on Youtube to make sure I had met the requirements for the Oblivion Walker achievement which requires you to "Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts," and because of...