Oblivion in Japanese

Discus and support Oblivion in Japanese in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, hoping someone can help me with this. I bought an NTSC of Oblivion. When I play the game it's in Japanese. I don't have the option to change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The3rdProselyte, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Oblivion in Japanese

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me with this.

I bought an NTSC of Oblivion. When I play the game it's in Japanese. I don't have the option to change the in-game language to English. I also tried changing the console's locale and language to no avail.

Suggestions?

:)

The3rdProselyte, Jan 6, 2014
  2. What games am I missing?

I'll use the same answer I do for all of these, JUST CAUSE 2, Right, you should probably try this game.

Oblivion GOTY or regular edition

Forza 3 is a great racer, also quite cheap

Earth defense force 2017, so japanese, so fun

COD4 mw, just for campaign is excellent

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Skyrim [which race should I be?]

[quote user="Law212"]

Skyrim [which race should I be?]

Chinese

[/quote]In oblivion I took the Redguard and customized his look so much I made him look Japanese or rather Akaviri. With Skyrim, I took the redguard again ( like adrenalin Rush and the health boost they get) customized him again and made him look like a
    red bearded Celtic warrior.

Tatakai no Kami, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Oblivion in Japanese

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

Was the game from the Xbox Live Market Place or did you buy the game from a store.

If the game was bought from a store, you should take it back and try and get a version that is in English. However you should make sure you take your receipt back with you so you have the proof of purchase.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. Hi, thanks for replying.

It was a disc copy, and I did go back to the game store, and they did confirm that the game is the United States/English version. The guy mentioned something about my console being a Japanese console.

The3rdProselyte, Jan 12, 2014
  6. TrigerTrak
    TrigerTrak Guest
    Hi,

I got the game on the Live Market Place, how can I make it show that it downloads the English version?

I hate dubt versions!

Thanks a lot!

TrigerTrak, Jun 3, 2015
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there TrigerTrak!

This thread is a bit older now, I suggesting posting a new thread detailing the issue you are experiencing. That way the community can provide support tailored to you! Oblivion in Japanese :D

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Oblivion in Japanese

Hey there TrigerTrak!

This thread is a bit older now, I suggesting posting a new thread detailing the issue you are experiencing. That way the community can provide support tailored to you! :D
  9. The3rdProselyte Win User

Oblivion in Japanese

Hi, thanks for replying.

It was a disc copy, and I did go back to the game store, and they did confirm that the game is the United States/English version. The guy mentioned something about my console being a Japanese console.
  10. TrigerTrak Win User

Oblivion in Japanese

Hi,

I got the game on the Live Market Place, how can I make it show that it downloads the English version?

I hate dubt versions!

Thanks a lot!
  11. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Oblivion in Japanese

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

Was the game from the Xbox Live Market Place or did you buy the game from a store.

If the game was bought from a store, you should take it back and try and get a version that is in English. However you should make sure you take your receipt back with you so you have the proof of purchase.

I hope this helps you

Regards,
  12. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

What games am I missing?

I'll use the same answer I do for all of these, JUST CAUSE 2, Right, you should probably try this game.

Oblivion GOTY or regular edition

Forza 3 is a great racer, also quite cheap

Earth defense force 2017, so japanese, so fun

COD4 mw, just for campaign is excellent
Thema:

Oblivion in Japanese

1. Oblivion in Japanese - Similar Threads - Oblivion Japanese

2. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  3. The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION "DLC": Hello, firstly yes I am am aware that the GOTY is no longer on the Xbox Store to purchase digitally. However the Game itself and the DLCs are listed for sale separately digitally. The game was on...
  4. The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wizard Tower DLC - Elder Scroll Oblivion IV: Good afternoon everybody. I'm from Brazil and I recently acquired the physical media for The Elder Scroll IV Oblivion. It only comes with two DLCs. I saw that the US Xbox store has all the...
  5. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  6. Why wont my oblivion add ons work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my oblivion add ons work?: I still have the disc that the goty content came on and have played it on my xbox one, and can see that its still installed, but it isnt working. Shivering isles and knights of the nine arent...
  7. I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a DLC for oblivion and it's not showing up.: I was charged for a DLC for Oblivion called the wizards Tower, and don't have the item. I have called and contacted Xbox support several times. I have been hung up on several times. It will now no...
  8. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...
  9. I just purchased the Oblivion DLCs and it’s not registering them as purchased even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Oblivion DLCs and it’s not registering them as purchased even though...: I’m honestly not sure how to go about this. I’ve reset my Xbox and let it sit. But they’re still not registering for me and if I check in the store I prompts me to buy them again....
  10. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...