O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages

Discus and support O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I just got on and wanted to play with friends but I came across that I can't send messages are talk to my friends or even play online. I'm very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by garywinthorpe68, Apr 21, 2017.

1. O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages

hello I just got on and wanted to play with friends but I came across that I can't send messages are talk to my friends or even play online. I'm very scared I did not do anything I just to be able to play again

:)

garywinthorpe68, Apr 21, 2017
  2. Why?

also I am allowed online but not allowed to play games online or join party's and send messages

SandAxis2755522, Apr 21, 2017
  3. I'm still banned

I was suppose to be unbanned Monday but I still can't talks in party's and send messages

Corupted Jello, Apr 21, 2017
  4. qttrees Win User

Xbox Live Service still down!!

I can't send messages but I can see online friends, can't invite to parties or games either.
  5. BlattePigeon7 Win User

Two Xbox, two accounts, one game, family, online?

Hello Mikeysoonerfan,

Most of the games we own are digital yes :eek: bought on the Xbox Store and installed on both console.

Yes both console are set as my Home console, with automatic login on my account.

She can play every game we own on my Xbox One without issue.

No worries about the party chat we are not using it to talk to each other.

The only problem we have is that we can't play online together (she can't send me an invite to join her game and same goes with me I can't invite her to play online with me )

Thank you
  6. SandAxis2755522 Win User

Why?

also I am allowed online but not allowed to play games online or join party's and send messages
  7. GDILIVES Win User

So this guy called me a [mod removed] and I reported him and he didn’t get banned but when I call him a [mod removed] I get a 4 day ban it’s not fair

If they are unable to send messages, invite to parties or talk in a game.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Voice messages...

Voice messages, like online alerts, is another annoying feature I'd rather not see return. If you want to talk to me then send a party invite.
Thema:

O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages

1. O can't talk in party's play in online games or send messages - Similar Threads - can't talk party's

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  5. Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them: I'm trying create a repair for my controller in warranty and keep getting an error. Virtual agent can't create a call back. Can't actually speak to anyone online and all 3 phone numbers I've tried...
  6. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  7. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2
  8. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  9. Can't talk in discord call on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can't talk in discord call on xbox: I transfered my discord call to my xbox and I can't hear anything or talk through my mic, but I can still hear the Xbox noises submitted by /u/YeahItzMEOK [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...