Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.

Discus and support Nutjitsu achievement status glitched. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have earned all the achievements for Nutjitsu which is evident when I snap the achievements app along side when playing the game. It says 1000/1000... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luko-139668E4-204D-4F32-8129-39E8AA8B1A8C, Apr 3, 2015.

  1. Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.


    I have earned all the achievements for Nutjitsu which is evident when I snap the achievements app along side when playing the game. It says 1000/1000 gamerscore. However, when accessing the main achievements app, it says that I have only earned 900/1000
    gamerscore. Even when I click on the game, it evidently shows that I have unlocked all the achievements for the game, despite still saying I don't. This is also the case when another player compares games with me. I have tried re-earning all of the achievements
    for the game, but to no avail has it worked. I have contacted Xbox support on the matter, and they suggested reseting my console and re-downloading my account to the console. Unfortunately none of these solutions have worked. I believe, along with the Xbox
    Support team that I am experiencing a sever side issue which is the reason I have been referred to these forums. I am hoping that somebody may be able to help me here.

    My gamertag is FortunateMuffin.

    Thanks for reading and I hope this can be fixed as soon as possible.

    :)
     
    Luko-139668E4-204D-4F32-8129-39E8AA8B1A8C, Apr 3, 2015
    #1
  2. JoshuaC91
    JoshuaC91 Guest
    Oil Cans, Pizza's, Panties ...ect.

    From what I have read elsewhere, the following achievements are locked-out/glitched once you complete the achivement "Tourist" (Find all 6 Claptrap Statues). The 3 that are "Glitched" are: "What a party!" (Collect 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas),
    "The Lubricator" (Find 25 oil cans), and lastly "Bobble-Trap" (Collect 15 claptrap bobbleheads). Whether this "Glitch" has been fixed yet or not, I do not know however, the sad solution for those who hunted the 6 statues first is, not to get the "Tourist"
    achievement. I am currently trying to see if using a different character that hasn't actived the 6 statues will effect my glitched position.
     
    JoshuaC91, Apr 3, 2015
    #2
  3. Halo 4 Glitched Achievements still no fix

    Hi, according to the halowaypoint website, a fix has been issued for the glitched achievements. It was also confirmed on twitter too

    twitter.com/.../520342543238590464
     
    StuartATrueRed, Apr 3, 2015
    #3
  4. CarringtonTV Win User

    Can you open two games at the same time?

    I read that Nutjitsu can be opened in a side/snapped window, as that's technically an app for some reason. Supposedly you can play a game or watch tv in the main window, and get your Nutjitsu on on the side.

    That's all I know. ;/
  5. JoshuaC91 Win User

    Oil Cans, Pizza's, Panties ...ect.

    From what I have read elsewhere, the following achievements are locked-out/glitched once you complete the achivement "Tourist" (Find all 6 Claptrap Statues). The 3 that are "Glitched" are: "What a party!" (Collect 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas),
    "The Lubricator" (Find 25 oil cans), and lastly "Bobble-Trap" (Collect 15 claptrap bobbleheads). Whether this "Glitch" has been fixed yet or not, I do not know however, the sad solution for those who hunted the 6 statues first is, not to get the "Tourist"
    achievement. I am currently trying to see if using a different character that hasn't actived the 6 statues will effect my glitched position.
  6. jacobmegois Win User

    Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

    Well it finally happened to me full glitch status achieved. Signed out while watching video and dumped back at home screen.
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Games with gold for August?

    Nutjitsu would be nice! Though I have a guess its going to be Crimson Dragon too :/
  8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    Games with gold for August?

    I'd be down for Nutjitsu or Valiant Hearts!

    But since I bought Outlast last month it'll probably be that -__-
Thema:

Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.

Loading...
  1. Nutjitsu achievement status glitched. - Similar Threads - Nutjitsu achievement status

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode: I bought nutjitsu mostly to play it while watching TV, however it's impossible to play the game in snap mode! It opens in snap mode, but if you try to play it it goes back to full screen. I'm...
  8. Nutjitsu is it not on the x1 in canada

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Nutjitsu is it not on the x1 in canada: I saw it online so I went to buy it and it is not in the store in canada on the x1 console . great so out of 50 apps canada gets 10 and now we don't even get all the games ,...
  9. Anyone else besides me bother to complete Nutjitsu 's Acorn Apocalypse timed Achievement?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else besides me bother to complete Nutjitsu 's Acorn Apocalypse timed Achievement?: Outside of the slog to level 25, this was by far the worse achievement hunt I have ever participated in. I want to know if someone else shares my pain for Nutjitsu. They really should have just...
  10. NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed: Thanks to Mr Codger for letting me know about this. Out this Thursday. NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed 49582f52-74ef-401a-aedf-295023ab8312