Numskull pro steering wheel won't connect to xbox one

Discus and support Numskull pro steering wheel won't connect to xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so yesterday I brought this numskull steering wheel and pads and it was working yesterday but today it won’t connect to my Xbox the red light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bradley Anderson1, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Numskull pro steering wheel won't connect to xbox one

Hi so yesterday I brought this numskull steering wheel and pads and it was working yesterday but today it won’t connect to my Xbox the red light flashes and stops and doesn’t connect but it works on PS4 and laptop please help me connect it it flashes red but doesn't stay red

:)

Bradley Anderson1, Feb 24, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you ask me right now I didn't see someone else with the same issue.

If you want, I can advise you one more thing before to suspect an issue with the console itself (and while you test it with a different console)

Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

**If maybe you're using an insider build / beta OS in your console you may need to leave the program first.
    If you're not sure about that follow these instructions:
    "Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox or a Windows device.
    On the main landing page, select Settings.
    Select Manage devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.
    Select Done."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was double checking their webpage and it seems that they don't offer proprietary drivers / firmware updates

Are you not able to test a different wheel? (I mean, one from a different brand)

Or the same wheel on a different console and not PC

Exists the possibility that is just this model the one that's not working anymore due to an Xbox system update
  4. DRG#123 Win User

Hi Josef.

I can't find any info about firmware in the manual or online....I wouldn't have a clue how to do that.

Does the xbox need drivers for things like this,.....could there be a problem with this?

We have a keyboard and mouse and they work perfectly fine in the xbox.

It's very strange. We have ended up with 2 wheels that seem to be perfectly fine and yet both will not work with the console. One worked well for over 1 year.

Thanks.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, and that's really odd.
    Do you know if your wheel firmware is up to date? (Some wheels have this feature)

For this you may need to download the latest drivers in your PC.

And, if you try connecting a different USB device like an external drive. It works flawlessly in the console?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DRG#123

Did you tried connecting the wheel to each port available in the console?
    Or if you have a PC, can you test the wheel there?

Also, right now there is a known issue related to wheels not functioning properly.
    Do you know when this issue started to happen?

You can check this announcement here:
    https://twitter.com/workwombatman/status/158493...
Thema:

1. Numskull pro steering wheel won't connect to xbox one - Similar Threads - Numskull pro steering

2. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  3. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  4. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  5. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  8. Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device: I think some windows update caused this or something. Basically my headset which has a built in microphone is plugged into the headphone jack of my laptop. When it is plugged in it should show...
  9. FLYDIGI Vader 3 Pro PC Gaming Controller

in XboX Insiders
    FLYDIGI Vader 3 Pro PC Gaming Controller: Dors anyone know if this controller connects to Xbox series s? I know it says pc, but is it possible without using some weird wires to connect? I know it's wired, that'd not what I meant....
  10. How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?: If anyone could reply with a step by step instructional, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance 578216b7-20db-4aff-8dde-67eb77c56489