Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

Discus and support Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others] Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltraNoob42, Aug 8, 2022.

1. UltraNoob42
    UltraNoob42 Guest

Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

[Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others]

Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of trouble lately, the last few months seem to be awful.

I have been trying for a few weeks now, to get in touch with Xbox support to no avail, with games crashing to black screen, parties encountering consistent errors, the Virtual Agent actually telling me its broken, and the Call Me Back service returning the same error message I am wondering what has happened and if xbox support still exists.

Because I have a series of issues similar to my friends, I can't get a simple answer and support and assistance would be greatly appreciated. Here are the details of the issues encountered for anyone else experiencing the same thing perhaps we can help each other if xbox is unwilling to be contacted.

Xbox Live Parties

1. people being unable to connect
    2. audio issues despite everyone having a mic
    3. notifications not showing or responding
    4. game invites lagging or not responding
    5. people dropping from the party mid-conversation and not knowing because there's no notification (awkward)
    Xbox Console ( Series S/X )

Games crashing to Dashboard or blank black screen

• After several weeks of crashing I have recorded my maximum time on console before the system begins to fail is around 3-4hrs with a maximum of 5hrs. After that point it is no longer able to function and must be switched off and unplugged from the wall, regardless of whether it has been in use to play, to watch things (movies, youtube etc.), or even to browse the internet or store!
    • performance steadily declines by 1hr every week.
    • Over time (1 week), the time taken to encounter significant errors is now 1hr.
    • As a newly purchased console this is unnacceptable.
    Game Clip Creation/Editor function severely impacted

• As a content creator, experiences while gaming can sometimes be better when shared, not being able to create content means that doesn't happen. With performance issues, frequent crashing during the editing process, consistent "Something went wrong" errors while completeing basic tasks, and the quality of clips being corrupted during playback means content creation is significantly affected.
    Updates "freezing"

• This is an unusual error, to explain it simply, Apps mostly appear to require updates and either appear to be stuck downloading or also freeze at 99%. During this time the app (Both Microsoft owned and not), do not respond, cannot be used and force you to wait until they are completed. Attempts to restart the download process do not fix this 'hang', and turning off the console doesn't appear to fix it either.
    Xbox Dashboard UI "Lagging"

• Xbox Home Screen lags often, animations between tiles are not smooth, controller input is not responsive
    • Turning Controllers On & Off do not fix the issue
    • Cleaning the Controllers do not fix the issue
    • Games/Apps will sometimes not start and an error message displays; "Something went wrong"
    • Selecting Tiles results in lag where the list you are on will "jump" suddenly without warning
    Xbox Support

Virtual Agent / Call Me Back Services not working

Virtual Agent

• Virtual Agent returning errors such as being "aware of the issue and have contacted my human but have still not recieved a response", and many issues being "(a) problem on our end, we are working on it", for several weeks to over a month has me wondering if Xbox Support still exists
    Call Me Back

• Each time issues are experienced significantly, I go through the Support options and am prompted to Request a Call-Back, which fails every time. Once passing the Captcha Test, I input my phone number and recieve the same repeated error: "Something Went Wrong", "There's a Problem on our End", and "We are aware of the issue, we are working on it". I have recieved this issue 3-4 times per issue each time consistently over several weeks well over a month.
    Thank you to everyone reading! If anyone has the same issues or have any answers here please share as Xbox Support do not seem to exist, and I am shocked at the Service being offered.

:)

UltraNoob42, Aug 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Virtual agent call back is broken

That's strange, buddy may I know if you tried asking a friend to request the callback for you?

Just to test, and I think the next step will be submit this feedback / report the problem to Microsoft

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/send-feed...
  3. TCG Clan Win User

I can't change my Xbox profile pic even on my phone its bin like this for two days
  4. Hal_Sc Win User

Hi, thanks for the reply, chat with agent is not available for me for some reason. It's a long story, but I have a debit card connected to my Microsoft account that I am unable to remove. After 1 hour on chat with MS support today, they told me it was because there was an outstanding balance of £249.99. The agent literally said I needed to pay them £249.99. After I responded appropriately, she then looked and found that I had actually paid for the item in question (an xbox) but it was never marked as paid by the Xbox team. Until this is done by card on the account is in limbo and no one can remove it. She then told me she could not help and I had to speak to the xbox team, which is apparently impossible.

So I think I have to speak to them to sort this out.
  5. Hal_Sc Win User

So I found the issue with the virtual agent, it doesn't like my mobile number for some reason and just gives an error. But if I use a landline (which I only have for a short while longer) then it works.

So this seems like a bug to me.

Also for what it's worth, the never called despite the message saying they would call in 1 minute.

[​IMG]
  6. Hal_Sc Win User

Yes the order is fine, there's something stuck in the backend. So far 3 support engineers have been unable to fix.

The virtual agent contact call back is still broken, I eventually found a chat option by choosing other options from the menu. After an hour the agent said he had to get someone in the internal team to sort it and promised a call back. No one has called, the call ref is [mod removed] if anyone is able to look at this.
Thema:

1. Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... - Similar Threads - Numerous issues support

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....