Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

Discus and support Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others] Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltraNoob42, Aug 8, 2022.

1. UltraNoob42
    UltraNoob42 Guest

Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

[Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others]

Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of trouble lately, the last few months seem to be awful.

I have been trying for a few weeks now, to get in touch with Xbox support to no avail, with games crashing to black screen, parties encountering consistent errors, the Virtual Agent actually telling me its broken, and the Call Me Back service returning the same error message I am wondering what has happened and if xbox support still exists.

Because I have a series of issues similar to my friends, I can't get a simple answer and support and assistance would be greatly appreciated. Here are the details of the issues encountered for anyone else experiencing the same thing perhaps we can help each other if xbox is unwilling to be contacted.

Xbox Live Parties

1. people being unable to connect
    2. audio issues despite everyone having a mic
    3. notifications not showing or responding
    4. game invites lagging or not responding
    5. people dropping from the party mid-conversation and not knowing because there's no notification (awkward)
    Xbox Console ( Series S/X )

Games crashing to Dashboard or blank black screen

• After several weeks of crashing I have recorded my maximum time on console before the system begins to fail is around 3-4hrs with a maximum of 5hrs. After that point it is no longer able to function and must be switched off and unplugged from the wall, regardless of whether it has been in use to play, to watch things (movies, youtube etc.), or even to browse the internet or store!
    • performance steadily declines by 1hr every week.
    • Over time (1 week), the time taken to encounter significant errors is now 1hr.
    • As a newly purchased console this is unnacceptable.
    Game Clip Creation/Editor function severely impacted

• As a content creator, experiences while gaming can sometimes be better when shared, not being able to create content means that doesn't happen. With performance issues, frequent crashing during the editing process, consistent "Something went wrong" errors while completeing basic tasks, and the quality of clips being corrupted during playback means content creation is significantly affected.
    Updates "freezing"

• This is an unusual error, to explain it simply, Apps mostly appear to require updates and either appear to be stuck downloading or also freeze at 99%. During this time the app (Both Microsoft owned and not), do not respond, cannot be used and force you to wait until they are completed. Attempts to restart the download process do not fix this 'hang', and turning off the console doesn't appear to fix it either.
    Xbox Dashboard UI "Lagging"

• Xbox Home Screen lags often, animations between tiles are not smooth, controller input is not responsive
    • Turning Controllers On & Off do not fix the issue
    • Cleaning the Controllers do not fix the issue
    • Games/Apps will sometimes not start and an error message displays; "Something went wrong"
    • Selecting Tiles results in lag where the list you are on will "jump" suddenly without warning
    Xbox Support

Virtual Agent / Call Me Back Services not working

Virtual Agent

• Virtual Agent returning errors such as being "aware of the issue and have contacted my human but have still not recieved a response", and many issues being "(a) problem on our end, we are working on it", for several weeks to over a month has me wondering if Xbox Support still exists
    Call Me Back

• Each time issues are experienced significantly, I go through the Support options and am prompted to Request a Call-Back, which fails every time. Once passing the Captcha Test, I input my phone number and recieve the same repeated error: "Something Went Wrong", "There's a Problem on our End", and "We are aware of the issue, we are working on it". I have recieved this issue 3-4 times per issue each time consistently over several weeks well over a month.
    Thank you to everyone reading! If anyone has the same issues or have any answers here please share as Xbox Support do not seem to exist, and I am shocked at the Service being offered.

:)

UltraNoob42, Aug 8, 2022
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Game Pass Renewal

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

X Box Series X repair issue

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

My account has been hacked

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hacked account and other problems

I recommend creating a new account, then try accessing Microsoft Virtual Agent

Then just type in “agent” and select the issue.

Select either of the option “Call me back” or “chat”

the support will be able to help with your case!
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Service Request Number?

No worries! If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, please try Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

Please let us know if that works!
Thema:

1. Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... - Similar Threads - Numerous issues support

2. What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their...: I purchased an elite series 2 controller, after my series 1 failed me. A few months after i got my series 2, I got stick drift in my right stick. This makes it nearly impossible to play shooter...
  3. I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...: I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous times of inserting them nothing works who is supposed to fix this problem?????...
  4. Numerous Issues with Rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Numerous Issues with Rewards: Hello, As the title says, I am having numerous issues with my Xbox Rewards content. The first issue I am having is that the rewards program recognizes that I am NOT an Xbox Live Gold member....
  5. Numerous Issues with Rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Numerous Issues with Rewards: Hello, As the title says, I am having numerous issues with my Xbox Rewards content. The first issue I am having is that the rewards program recognizes that I am NOT an Xbox Live Gold member....
  6. The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes: WHY can't the so-called techs fix the almost daily connection issues with Bingo???? I have contacted Support several times, but they can't seem to find a way to fix it. Seems to me that they...
  7. numerous issues with xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    numerous issues with xbox live account: it began a few months ago, one day my xbox started signing me out of xbox live whenever I started any game, app, or tried to leave the home page for any reason. I would have to sign back in once...
  8. Numerous xbox 360 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous xbox 360 issues: Hello, there was a power cut at my house whilst my 360 was running on the sky app, since then i have had numerous issues 1- sky, iplayer and 4od have all stopped working, sky app will load to...
  9. NUMEROUS issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    NUMEROUS issues: when i first bought my xbox one, i didn't really have that many issues. everything seemed to run fine besides assassin's creed unity but that was on them. a week or so later things got crazy. i...
  10. Open Nat but still numerous issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Nat but still numerous issues: Im having a few different issues i think may all be related. 1 - Friends list can be seen some times and other times it says cannot access friends right now (more times not available) 2 - while...