Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...
Discus and support Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others] Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UltraNoob42, Aug 8, 2022.
Thema:
Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...
Loading...
-
Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new... - Similar Threads - Numerous issues support
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Xbox refuses to connect to wifi after numerous console resets, restarts unplugging powering off
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox refuses to connect to wifi after numerous console resets, restarts unplugging powering off: My Xbox One refuses to connect to my wifi and continues to show the message “Can’t connect. Check your network name and password and try again.” This keeps happening to me even after my wifi... -
Numerous errors when trying to sign in to my Microsoft account
in XBoX AccessibilityNumerous errors when trying to sign in to my Microsoft account: I am encountering numerous errors when trying to login to my Microsoft account to manage my Xbox subscriptions. I have attempted to sign in using multiple different devices, browsers and... -
I'm having trouble linking my Microsoft account to my Minecraft on PS5, I've tried numerous...
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm having trouble linking my Microsoft account to my Minecraft on PS5, I've tried numerous...: "Failed to login" with something along the lines of me having a Microsoft account linked which makes no sense because I'm not logged into anything? And even if I did have an account linked... -
Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support
in XBoX on ConsolesNumerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one... -
Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number
in XBoX AccessibilityZapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi... -
Wrong phone numer
in XBoX on ConsolesWrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....