Numerous connection timeouts and it's not my end.

Discus and support Numerous connection timeouts and it's not my end. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X, latest system version, Minecraft for Xbox. ISP is Frontier with FIOS 5G. Console is operating normally on a wireless connection on just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NTekNiklaus, Mar 6, 2023.

1. NTekNiklaus
    NTekNiklaus Guest

Xbox Series X, latest system version, Minecraft for Xbox. ISP is Frontier with FIOS 5G.

Console is operating normally on a wireless connection on just about everything except when people join my MC games upon invite or not. It is a connection time out error leading up to my router is not getting anything at all when people try joining.

NAT type has shifted between moderate and open and after attempting to forward ports upon other things per suggestions on the Xbox help pages, I have put my console on my routers DMZ, to which these problems are still occuring (NAT stays open, though). Router logs have shown nothing helpful let alone indicate any problem whatsoever.

I'm unsure of what is wrong anymore, but it's getting to the point where I don't think it's a problem on my end anymore considering everything here appears to be acting as it should. I join the friends just fine, but they cannot me, and this is multiple people with different ISPs.

:)

NTekNiklaus, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your network problem from the game.

Please try doing this:

Please Go to Settings:

> Network

> Network Settings

> Advanced Settings.

Select the alternate MAC address and then select delete/clear.

You must restart the console for the change to take effect.

And please do this:

Set DNS manually. To manually configure DNS settings, follow the steps below:

1.- Go to Settings

2.- Select Network

3.- Select Network Settings

4.- Select Advanced network settings.

5.- Go to DNS Servers, set it to Manual> enter 8.8.8.8 in the 'Primary' field and 8.8.4.4 in 'Secondary'

If this does not help, I suggest trying another network just to isolate where the issue is coming from.

You can also do a reset on the Xbox:

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. KAM126 Win User

Cannot add money to my child’s account

And now I got to the payment section and then this timeout message:

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-ChangeOrderState.CheckingOut-Timeout
    T7FmAA0lJ0+kD/Hq.4.17.10.15
    2019/02/01 - 19:04:46 UTC
  4. skp21 Win User

Madden 25 XB1 timeouts!?!?

I've had that happen also. Right in the middle of an online game when the offense does a quick play always on defense. I never make it to the end of the half with all of my timeouts. definitely a glitch
  5. AUT0FIRE Win User

SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

Spårar väg till tgs.prod.xboxlive.com [65.55.42.183]

över högst 30 hopp:

1 2 ms 1 ms <10 ms 192.168.0.1

2 8 ms 5 ms 16 ms 10.225.0.1

3 10 ms 5 ms 6 ms 172.17.159.1

4 20 ms 16 ms 18 ms 172.17.28.190

5 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms 172.17.28.190

6 23 ms 17 ms 18 ms microsoft.plix.pl [195.182.218.146]

7 34 ms 30 ms 30 ms ae2-0.prg01-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.225]

8 31 ms 33 ms 30 ms ae0-0.prg01-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.223]

9 55 ms 56 ms 53 ms ae7-0.vie-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.31]

10 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

11 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

12 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

13 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

14 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

15 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

16 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

17 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

18 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

19 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

20 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

21 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

22 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

23 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

24 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

25 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

26 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

27 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

28 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

29 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

30 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.
  6. Randver Win User

Increase download speeds with wired connection?

So when we connect to MS to download a file we are connecting to a single IP and downloading the entire file? Not chunked? Won't timeout?
Thema:

1. Numerous connection timeouts and it's not my end. - Similar Threads - Numerous connection timeouts

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....