Numbers *still* appearing in gamer tag

Discus and support Numbers *still* appearing in gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They aren't appearing as a suffix as they should be, more rather they're just slapped onto my name in both PC games and the XBOX Companion. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arvo Snapp, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Arvo Snapp
    Arvo Snapp Guest

They aren't appearing as a suffix as they should be, more rather they're just slapped onto my name in both PC games and the XBOX Companion. I don't know what to do.

Name should appear as Colton Price#846 but instead appears as Colton Price846. This issue's been here for a while.

:)

Arvo Snapp, Jul 18, 2020
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Changing my Xbox Gamertag

Seems like this has been answered! The reason you're getting "GameTag#123" is because there is already accounts with that gamer tag. The new system allows everyone to essentially have the same gamer tag with the exception of the numbers beside it. The
    number font appears smaller then the tag font when viewed by other players!
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Gamertag change back in October 2019 - Still not changed

Hi there

Can you try re downloading your gamer tag on your xbox 360?. And if the new gamertag features (#0000) Those numbers might not appear on the xbox 360.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gamer tag numbers

Most games will show the numbers.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Change gametag

When you first create your account you get a default gamer tag, it's usually two names and a number altogether. You can change it once for free, which it appears you have.

Gamer tag changes have been $9.99 for years now. No way to get it for free.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gamer Tag

There is nothing to fix. If you have just created this gamertag, the number is put on end because someone else already has the gamertag. The number is put on, so you know and others too, know it's you.
Thema:

1. Numbers *still* appearing in gamer tag - Similar Threads - Numbers *still* appearing

2. Order still pending but no tracking number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order still pending but no tracking number: My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff
  3. My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end: Hi my gamertag is in my old account so when I used the same gamertag on my new one I got the numbers at the end but then I changed my old account gamertag and deleted it but I still have the...
  4. I do not own phone number to my account and the recovery process failed me. I am still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I do not own phone number to my account and the recovery process failed me. I am still...: cringe cringe cringe.... respectfully, disrespectful. I hate to start things out that way, but this is unbelievable... Not only have I been victim to support business processes similar to this...
  5. My gamertag still has a number suffix even though the original gametag is not being used

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag still has a number suffix even though the original gametag is not being used: i recently created a new xbox account (PixieScale#1135), and i didn't realize that i already had one with the same name (Just "PixieScale"). consequently xbox added the number suffix in front of...
  6. Got XBSX, still doesn't have number of people online in guide

in XboX Insiders
    Got XBSX, still doesn't have number of people online in guide: So i figured possibly it was just gonna come back when i got the Series X, but now having setup the new console and got everything where i wanted it, it is still yet to have the number of people...
  7. I have Changed my phone Number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Changed my phone Number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old phone number: Hello, I have changed my phone number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old number. please help me 38434c99-b930-4ef2-a718-9b63023debec
  8. Gamertag is unique but still has an ID number after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is unique but still has an ID number after: Me and my boyfriend wanted to create a gamertag clan sort of thing for the both of us. He came up with what we use in GTA which is HG3 and then our names. When checking if anyone had these...
  9. Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172: case number: 1361647172 I have spoke to over 4 different departments, and still haven't received my bonus. I have been transferred all over Microsoft/Xbox.com...this is the 3rd time I have...
  10. still waiting on courier for service request number 1360528415

in XBoX on Consoles
    still waiting on courier for service request number 1360528415: still waiting on courier for service request number 1360528415 bf8ded85-5418-489a-b25a-050ca95a6f94